OneDankBoii

Nov 14, 2018
News:

Update news!
Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 2568547
YES! YES! GIVE US MORE TIFFANY!

Blu

May 15, 2017
I know they are vague with what they say on these updates on purpose just so they get no pressure with a certain release date.But the consumer side of me really wished we got something like "testing start next week" or something like that.So far it seems like a late may release.
The last post before this litterly said testing and rewrites are begining..

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
im just hoping at some point the list of girls you can call over for a booty call grows, and not the one where you go to the Fox club but one in peter's bedroom

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The last post before this litterly said testing and rewrites are begining..
No, no it didn't. If you're going to use "literally" it is best to actually quote the post instead of paraphrasing it in your own words. It said#27,380:

"Almost all the art is now finished, with all that remains being editing/tweaking of the script, the last part of coding, and play-testing of both updates."

Which is not the same as what you said. To make it more clear: There is still art to finish, still coding to finish, and script revisions to finish... before the play-testing of both versions in the next release.
But the consumer side of me
Are you a consumer or simply a user? Because if you are like me (and most of us here), you have not spent a dime to play this game - which is the key part of the main definition of consumer... buying something. The developer has no responsibility to worry about those of us who don't drop a penny, but instead take it for for free. Also, history has shown that when a developer has estimated, if they go over even a little bit (or a lot) - it creates even greater howls of complaints than just keeping quiet until almost ready to release.

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
No, no it didn't. If you're going to use "literally" it is best to actually quote the post instead of paraphrasing it in your own words. It said#27,380:

"Almost all the art is now finished, with all that remains being editing/tweaking of the script, the last part of coding, and play-testing of both updates."

Which is not the same as what you said. To make it more clear: There is still art to finish, still coding to finish, and script revisions to finish... before the play-testing of both versions in the next release.

Are you a consumer or simply a user? Because if you are like me (and most of us here), you have not spent a dime to play this game - which is the key part of the main definition of consumer... buying something. The developer has no responsibility to worry about those of us who don't drop a penny, but instead take it for for free. Also, history has shown that when a developer has estimated, if they go over even a little bit (or a lot) - it creates even greater howls of complaints than just keeping quiet until almost ready to release.
I was a patreon for a while.I do like supporting projects that i enjoy since it gives them more of a motivation to finish it and produce it to a higher extent.However i also supported to get updates on the game on a certain schedule.When they can't even keep the schedule consistent or at least be more transparent with their supporters i've become a simple consumer.
I don't think its right to think like that: "The developer has no responsibility to worry about those of us who don't drop a penny".
Because some of us were once supporters or we might be in the future.
In order for the game to become bigger and more profitable you need to also attract the people that are currently not paying a dime cause everyone was once a simple consumer before they were "supporters"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was a patreon for a while.I do like supporting projects that i enjoy since it gives them more of a motivation to finish it and produce it to a higher extent.However i also supported to get updates on the game on a certain schedule.When they can't even keep the schedule consistent or at least be more transparent with their supporters i've become a simple consumer.
I don't think its right to think like that: "The developer has no responsibility to worry about those of us who don't drop a penny".
Because some of us were once supporters or we might be in the future.
In order for the game to become bigger and more profitable you need to also attract the people that are currently not paying a dime cause everyone was once a simple consumer before they were "supporters"
And we'll have to disagree on much of what you are saying - including your continued misuse of the term "consumer." However, the key take away is that saying something like "testing starting next week" does nothing which will motivate the average person to move off the fence to donate/contribute. As has been shown in trends with all the developers who are on Patreon (you can see these trends on the site tracking this at graphtreon) - subscriber numbers flatten out and decrease between releases and they don't increase again until an actual release. Simply promising and estimating does next to nothing, no matter whose data you look at (or worse, it can cause a greater backlash if unforeseen delays occur - as is also a trend with developers, and Uberpie particularly).

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
And we'll have to disagree on much of what you are saying - including your continued misuse of the term "consumer." However, the key take away is that saying something like "testing starting next week" does nothing which will motivate the average person to move off the fence to donate/contribute. As has been shown in trends with all the developers who are on Patreon (you can see these trends on the site tracking this at graphtreon) - subscriber numbers flatten out and decrease between releases and they don't increase again until an actual release. Simply promising and estimating does next to nothing, no matter whose data you look at (or worse, it can cause a greater backlash if unforeseen delays occur - as is also a trend with developers, and Uberpie particularly).
You'll have to excuse my english since its my 3rd language.So i might missuse some words here and there.
However i still stand with what i said.
I didn't claim that saying "Testing starting next week" is something that will contribute to people becoming patreons.
In my original post i said i wished we got something like that however i do understand why they don't do it since it will bring pressure on them and as a result an unfinished product.

I did however say that a lot of people were turned off by the inconsistency in updates and transparency with the SUPPORTING community and not the people that get it for free since you said they wouldn't or shouldn't care about those people in the first place.

Lastly the numbers increase and decrease during release and in between development respectively is to be expected since there are also a lot of people that rather pay one time to access the game instead of supporting all the way from development to release.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You'll have to excuse my english since its my 3rd language.So i might missuse some words here and there.
However i still stand with what i said.
I didn't claim that saying "Testing starting next week" is something that will contribute to people becoming patreons.
In my original post i said i wished we got something like that however i do understand why they don't do it since it will bring pressure on them and as a result an unfinished product.

I did however say that a lot of people were turned off by the inconsistency in updates and transparency with the SUPPORTING community and not the people that get it for free since you said they wouldn't or shouldn't care about those people in the first place.

Lastly the numbers increase and decrease during release and in between development respectively is to be expected since there are also a lot of people that rather pay one time to access the game instead of supporting all the way from development to release.
I appreciate that English is your 3rd language. I only know 2 well, though a smattering of a few others which are siblings in the same language family tree. We are now devolving into off-topic. However, the context of your first post does not match this one. Suffice to say - I will say that had your third post (the above) been your first post, we wouldn't have had this enriching banter.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
News:

Update news!
Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 2568547
She seems bustier and more muscular than before.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
She seems bustier and more muscular than before.
Well, Uberpie is continuously honing his style even before now. She does appear more muscular - but as for her bust (she must, she must...) she did start out more petite in the beginning, but the last update she's grown.

Bottom line is Uberpie was never that great at maintaining consistency in his models. I don't know if he ever created good reference art to work from - but all characters have morphed over the 5+ years of development. And it's going to happen in games that are actively being developed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 30, 2020
are we going to be getting storylines where we force roger to become a trap or sissify him, i only ask because he has a very effeminate face and is an uber bully so it would be good story telling to have him turned into someones Bitch ---

makes one wonder if harry will also be getting the same treatment, since his face is also oddly effeminate. makes me think there might be an option to turn him into the house maid lmao

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes