DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
So is this just a cuckold game or what? The only "sexual" scenes I have seen so far involve Darnell being a rat. On the front page it said NTR is "obvious and avoidable", but clearly that second part is a lie. I'm curious if this game is just a complete waste of time or not.
The sexual harassment at the beginning of the game is the only 'NTR'ish content that isn't avoidable. Later in the game there's a scene where you have to say 'yes' to viewing NTR twice or so before it actually shows anything, and even then it's not penetrative sex. 99% of the content in the current version isn't NTR.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does that mean that it's still happening in the background but you just can't see it because you said no?
The optional 2 places are 100% optional - one isn't netorare, by definition (even if hidden behind an NTR warning if proceeding) and the other is a non-starter scene that goes nowhere. If you choose not to have the scenes occur - they do not occur. Not in some imaginary background in a fictional universe. It's "do you want A or B" kind of decision, not "do you want A or do you want A but the not to see it."

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Does that mean that it's still happening in the background but you just can't see it because you said no?
For one particular scene in the gym yes, bcuz MC run away before anything really happens, and the other one is not NTR (well for some people it does) but sharing, and you see the whole scene

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For one particular scene in the gym yes, bcuz MC run away before anything really happens, and the other one is not NTR (well for some people it does) but sharing, and you see the whole scene
you need to choose "yes to NTR" for that scene to happen

Reactions: Count Morado

na01

Jul 9, 2017
They're advocating option C tho. Keep practicing because it's only going to improve
I don't think that an option.

Did you remember that one time UberPie redraw his whole art just because "my old art did not match with newer art"? it took nearly a year btw :HideThePain:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did you remember that one time UberPie redraw his whole art just because "my old art did not match with newer art"? it took nearly a year btw :HideThePain:
While I know Uberpie's ability to remain consistent in his art has been one of several weaknesses, no update of Taffy Tales has taken "nearly a year," yet. 7 to 8 months, yes - twice and soon to be three times. 9 months or more, no.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We have some great news; one of the updates is now at the play-testing phase for us internally, with the second update nearly at the play-testing stage as well (the second of which just needs a little more editing), and then we have some extensive playtesting of both updates to iron out as many bugs as we can, but we're nearly done! This is our biggest update ever!

Thank you all, as always for your continued patience and support, this update we feel is one of our best so far!
-The Taffy Tales Team

“All cardio training is good … It’s just way more fun when it’s lewd” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Woodstock Festival

Personal edit : F95 don't seem to like it when I try to upload a .png images, only .jpeg images seems to work I wonder why ? :unsure:

View attachment 2599318
:)(y)Priscilla and Sister Mc?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
That's not true. The choice is either let it continue or stop it. If a player chooses to stop it - Mary leaves with the MC and a security guard intercepts Darnell.
Ye but I mean if u let it continue there's not really a sex scene, it's implied tho
Correct, and the second scene is neither sharing nor netorare. it's pimping. And this is the bullshit we're having to deal with time and time again because snowflakes melt so easily.
Yeah pimping mb ! :)
Thanks for sharing, shit looks AIish once again, however the reason why you can't upload png files is not that it's .png necessary but because of the file size.
Ye that's what I figured too :unsure:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
so now they are in the testing phase.
some of latest updates took 2-3 weeks after announcing they are in the testing stage.
even after they release, it might be a buggy mess that will take a few weeks to fix...
but the ntr version might not be as buggy because it's a new game with a lot less content...
especially since it's the initial release so there aren't any changes unlike the normal route, where they reworked characters, probably removed/changed some of the ntr scenes/dialogue like mary and Darnell, the shopkeeper with darnell, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
but the ntr version might not be as buggy because it's a new game with a lot less content...
Actually, the netorare version shouldn't have less content. It could actually have more content, in comparison with the main/harem route, because there is nothing in the current game that would need removed at this time - only netorare scenes added. From the comments here and what I have read in the discord, I rarely see any complaints from the netorare fans about problems with the current game, except for the lack of netorare scenes.

For example, the start of that gym scene will be cut within the main/harem version, as will - most likely - the pimping scene from the end of the latest content. The Winifred scene in the bathroom with the MC wearing Tiffany's clothes could be another casualty in the main/harem line.

That said some of your post, as well as some of what I'm writing in this post, is conjecture and subjective without knowing what is really going on behind the scenes and Uberpie's decision-making process (when he sticks with his decisions, instead of flip-flopping).

This is why I'm a fan of the "we'll wait and see" view. I don't think 2-3 weeks is unreasonable to think for the play-testing and I agree about the possibility of being as buggy as hell. The "intensive" adjective reminds me of the 3 months of revising and playtesting from January to April in 2022 - that still required a bugfix a little more than a month after that release.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Actually, the netorare version shouldn't have less content. It could actually have more content, in comparison with the main/harem route, because there is nothing in the current game that would need removed at this time - only netorare scenes added. From the comments here and what I have read in the discord, I rarely see any complaints from the netorare fans about problems with the current game, except for the lack of netorare scenes.

For example, the start of that gym scene will be cut within the main/harem version, as will - most likely - the pimping scene from the end of the latest content. The Winifred scene in the bathroom with the MC wearing Tiffany's clothes could be another casualty in the main/harem line.
I'm not sure i understand, i thought the ntr game would be a completely new story, maybe even with a different start, but the characters would be the same, so most scenes/dialogue would not be in the game, apart from scenes/dialogues like mc crossdressing, Tiffany in the club, Darnell and shopkeeper, etc.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
lmao, we all have brain farts from time to time.
Mine are the smelliest.
I'm not sure i understand, i thought the ntr game would be a completely new story, maybe even with a different start, but the characters would be the same, so most scenes/dialogue would not be in the game, apart from scenes/dialogues like mc crossdressing, Tiffany in the club, Darnell and shopkeeper, etc.
Not a completely new story. It is supposed to be a completely separate story/route in the concept that you won't have options to see content strictly made for the netorare route in the main/harem route application (and vice versa). But that doesn't mean that the current content would be removed if it doesn't conflict with netorare.

Think of it as a Venn diagram:
1683564997550.png

Or an alternate universe where there is a lot of overlap, but certain decisions/choices don't appear in each of the different universes. In one universe, Galactus kills Spider-man. In another, Galactus kills Hulk who protected Spider-man. However, everything leading up to those deaths are the exact same, and much after that are as well. Only unique events are different.

Reactions: reeroll and ZUBiDAM
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes