onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Not much is known of Pennyworth at this time - that personality is expected to be developed at a later time. However, the personality does come to the front in the introduction at school with Becca in the locker room.
View attachment 2611595
Say what you will about Red, but at least he stood up for Becca, Pennyworth sounds even more fucked up and despicable "What a good show it will be to see her get fucked by them all!" basically saying how hot would it be to see her get raped by these bullies. Normally I don't have a problem with NTR but when it's this aggressive and given how much of a dislike I've gotten for Darnell as a character (his involvement with Tiffany and almost raping her in the club) makes me think I won't play the NTR route. Still a great game though.

Reactions: OneDankBoii

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Say what you will about Red, but at least he stood up for Becca, Pennyworth sounds even more fucked up and despicable "What a good show it will be to see her get fucked by them all!" basically saying how hot would it be to see her get raped by these bullies. Normally I don't have a problem with NTR but when it's this aggressive and given how much of a dislike I've gotten for Darnell as a character (his involvement with Tiffany and almost raping her in the club) makes me think I won't play the NTR route. Still a great game though.
I cannot see Pennyworth in the netorare route - his personality is the antithesis necessary for it. The lead for the netorare route is most likely the original Peter (Blue).

Pennyworth would make sense for the third route that is planned for the future (and has been so for the past several years) - the Friendship/Sharing route, where they make friends with one of the antagonists (Darnell, probably) and build a lot of Eiffel Towers.

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i stopped playing after 0.47.5, how can i continue to play it after that update?
i believe the save file i find in the 0.89.8b won't work, right?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
i stopped playing after 0.47.5, how can i continue to play it after that update?
I doubt it since a lot was reworked in past few versions which would make it buggy or even crash, better to wait for new update if you want to start fresh at this point

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why would you believe that? there has only be one (maybe two) updates that didn't come with a "straight to new content" save code. Though I don't know why you would want it since it would effectively jump you past a lot of content that would be new to you.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When release date New update?
Between now and forever. AKA: Soon™
Most likely within the next month... but could be a couple of months, depending upon how playtesting goes in both versions.
What Stil996 said - the save file will work, but you will skip playing everything from v0.68 to v0.85.1 (2 updates plus a bugfix). You will still get the gallery.

However, for V0.82.4/v0.85.1, everyone had to start from the beginning because almost all the new content was in the beginning of the game because of revision writing and adding faux-sandbox events. So you might as well start from day 1.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would not say a month lol maybe two weeks instead 3 at worst
You both are basically saying the same thing. It's not like he said a year. The guy said one week to one month, in which includes your two to three week estimate. He is both more optimistic and more pessimistic in his slightly broader range than yours.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Has anyone found a fix for the black screen issue for the animated scenes? I still get this issue after redownloading the current version. I think its an error on my end if anyone found a solution to it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Has anyone found a fix for the black screen issue for the animated scenes? I still get this issue after redownloading the current version. I think its an error on my end if anyone found a solution to it.
From the people who reported it in this thread 7 months ago, they were using Windows 7 - if I remember correctly. Is that the OS you use?

If it is a compatibility issue with Windows 7, Unity, and the coding in the game - It is highly doubtful that they will attempt to troubleshoot because of Windows 7. So few people use Windows 7, they have more priorities than to attempt compatibility.

That said, the animations you seek are behind the spoiler at the bottom of my message that I posted 7 months ago. #25,713

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
From the people who reported it in this thread 7 months ago, they were using Windows 7 - if I remember correctly. Is that the OS you use?

If it is a compatibility issue with Windows 7, Unity, and the coding in the game - It is highly doubtful that they will attempt to troubleshoot because of Windows 7. So few people use Windows 7, they have more priorities than to attempt compatibility.

That said, the animations you seek are behind the spoiler at the bottom of my message that I posted 7 months ago. #25,713
I’m playing on linux via the linux version, and thank you for the post with said scenes, but I’m hoping to find a fix before the next update, assuming that they’ll be using the same type of animations in it. I think it may be a problem with unity not being able to load the webm animation assets but idk how to fix that if anyone has any insites.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I’m playing on linux via the linux version, and thank you for the post with said scenes, but I’m hoping to find a fix before the next update, assuming that they’ll be using the same type of animations in it. I think it may be a problem with unity not being able to load the webm animation assets but idk how to fix that if anyone has any insites.
The animations are m4v. I use Windows 10 (on a 10 year old computer - no upgrades since buying it) and see the animations with no problem in-game. So it's not Unity or the programming, separately, that is the problem - but a confluence of certain things. You should go ask in #help or #bug-report in their discord channel if they figured it out - neither Uberpie or the coder, One, communicate on F95. Share back here what you learn. if they respond.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
The animations are m4v. I use Windows 10 (on a 10 year old computer - no upgrades since buying it) and see the animations with no problem in-game. So it's not Unity or the programming, separately, that is the problem - but a confluence of certain things. You should go ask in #help or #bug-report in their discord channel if they figured it out - neither Uberpie or the coder, One, communicate on F95. Share back here what you learn. if they respond.
I did, hopefully they address the problem, was just hoping someone had any idea as to whats going on here, and I thought they were m4v from your posts prior, but from what i saw within the animations folder the animations are referred to .webm files so I assumed that they were.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did, hopefully they address the problem, was just hoping someone had any idea as to whats going on here, and I thought they were m4v from your posts prior, but from what i saw within the animations folder the animations are referred to .webm files so I assumed that they were.
You may have just found the answer to the problem. It's calling for a webm file, but the video clips are m4v. Perhaps Linux (and older versions of Windows) require the file type to match in order for the the video to play - even in a Unity engine.

I seem to remember back (a long time ago) that even if the video format could be played in Windows 7 (or was it Windows XP) but had the wrong extension, it would say it couldn't play the video file. Correcting the extension allowed it to be played. The same might be happening with Unity keeping the game from crashing by not playing it when it runs into a similar error callback from the OS.

Edit the manifest for an animation scene in a text editor, changing webm to m4v. Then try to play that scene again in your game.

Xalva544

Feb 22, 2021
Im stuck at task "Well, I need to think about that." and "Booze... This shouldn't be too hard to find, right?". Booze isnt in the store and idk what to do and sleeping doesnt do anything

Reactions: tyler1234

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Im stuck at task "Well, I need to think about that." and "Booze... This shouldn't be too hard to find, right?". Booze isnt in the store and idk what to do and sleeping doesnt do anything
Look again, almost everything is at the store in this game, plus Google is your friend I searched "Booze... This shouldn't be too hard to find" and found a couple of youtube walkthroughs in seconds, even time stamped with the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Still996 got you on the second. You said sleeping doesn't do anything. Do you only travel by map? Because if you click on the bedroom door to have the MC leave his room, it triggers the task.

People who only use maps to go anywhere will miss quests/completing quests.

Reactions: phenx
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes