dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i must be in the minority, i actually came here to ask if any more NTR content made it in this update?

Reactions: worlder

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Any renpy games, the majority of RPGVX games, actually this is the most problematic bug of your game(uniti in that aspect sucks)///
Amity Park doesn't do this, and Summertime Saga doesn't do this. Those are the only others ones I'm fairly aware of to know that they can't work that way, and they're both Ren'py games. Some elements of Ren'py can't be reloaded into the script without starting over, at least with regards to the story. It screws up the flow of the codes understanding of the code. I guess I can't speak about far more linear games, or games that don't ever go back and fix their errors and mistakes, like the games I've worked on.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i must be in the minority, i actually came here to ask if any more NTR content made it in this update?
Nope. All peeping content and actual M/F contact, and you're the M.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I've seen 100% of the scenes but i'm missing 5 pics from the gallery. Is this normal ?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've seen 100% of the scenes but i'm missing 5 pics from the gallery. Is this normal ?
Are the missing photos just empty, or do they have some sorta "?" image in front of them?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i have a huge collection of ren'py games. almost all of them are updated without breaking. it's actually rare that an update breaks old saves. summertime saga is a rare exception. even RPGM games like my sister mia work with old saves. not trying to throw this thread off topic, but you asked for ren'py games that do this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even one of the biggest games in hentai history, four elements trainer, with all it's paths, did not break with every update. old saves always worked.

then we have one of F95s most well known games, big brother. it never broke with every update.

the only time games broke for ren'py that contradicts what i'm saying, is when a new mechanic or new code just didn't play nice with old saves.

Nope. All peeping content and actual M/F contact, and you're the M.
any guess to when the first big NTR scene will happen?

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I thought I as an idiot for thinking that I wasn't looking in the right spot anymore. Does anyone know if this feature got removed or just placed somewhere else?
Works fine for me most of the time. I've had instances where it will search the forum, even though I swore I clicked "this thread," but after refreshing it usually works.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Works fine for me most of the time. I've had instances where it will search the forum, even though I swore I clicked "this thread," but after refreshing it usually works.
Oh, it's just listed differently, with a drop-down menu instead of a checkbox. It being in a different spot altogether really threw me off.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
animated?
The only animations I see present are the jerking off motions which, with the removal of the jerk off puzzle mini game, only happens once in the bathroom stall while you try to get rid of a boner.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've tried that, multiple times, for multiple threads. Ever since the change to the forum, thread searching no longer works for me. It keeps on searching the entire site, across all forums, even if I select "this thread."
Its actually a glitch we haven't fully sorted out yet since upgrading forum that unfortunately most people don't know the trick to get around yet.

To get your search to go through properly(ie: this thread only, etc) you've actually got to click the search button and not press enter or whatever other way, or it won't actually detect your search options properly.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
So the older saves won't work in this version? I hate those games making ppl restart over again after each update.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
To get your search to go through properly(ie: this thread only, etc) you've actually got to click the search button and not press enter or whatever other way, or it won't actually detect your search options properly.
That makes a lot more sense then, I just thought I was going crazy.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i have a huge collection of ren'py games. almost all of them are updated without breaking. it's actually rare that an update breaks old saves. summertime saga is a rare exception. even RPGM games like my sister mia work with old saves. not trying to throw this thread off topic, but you asked for ren'py games that do this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even one of the biggest games in hentai history, four elements trainer, with all it's paths, did not break with every update. old saves always worked.

then we have one of F95s most well known games, big brother. it never broke with every update.

the only time games broke for ren'py that contradicts what i'm saying, is when a new mechanic or new code just didn't play nice with old saves.

any guess to when the first big NTR scene will happen?
Also, it should again be stated that Amity Park doesn't belong on this list, as you CANNOT use old saves. It just lets you jump to the start of the episode. We'll be working on doing it Dual Family style in the future, where you will get the ability to list and choose the choices you made before jumping into the Episode though (ie: Did you choose to prank Sam or Star? Did you give Dash Jazz's panties?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, i've downloaded the game today and the game froze on me whe i woke up on the 14 th day sunday. I've got the view of my room but i can't click on anything anymore. Can anyone help ? I used the cheat code in the beginning.
Try holding Left Ctrl to skip. It should eventually continue. Maybe...

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes