Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just go to the park, they are standing right there, click on them... if they aren't there check what time of day you should be there and go then
it doesn't give a time just says "task"
if you don't see something like this then maybe you have another task that needs doing first? I don't know for me it was instant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sounds like a lot of stuff was added or changed in this update. At least from reading the changelog. I usually wait a while, in case of bugs or anything else but I'm eager to see what's going on. The NTR content has me curious as well.

Drex98

Feb 26, 2020
I don't know how every other dev is a ntr enthusiast and gets surprised when his game gets popular that only 1/10 of the people who play his game don't like/care for the content and get annoyed when they complain about longer dev times for content they don't care about.

I swear either these devs know that ntr isnt popular so they try to shoehorn it in later or they are just surprised that when they try to add it later that no one cares for it.
Personally, I feel like the NTR route should had been implemented after finishing the main route. Now the devs will just waste time building technically a "second game". There are people who enjoy NTR, at least in other media like hentai or games. While I don't ,I get it. Thing is, this update took like eight months, and feels like it has been halved compared to what we got in the previous one, and even the NTR route doesn't have much going on. I hope we don't have to wait for another eight months until the next release.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes