Dotrac

Dec 16, 2020
Man the main route this update is so cringe.
Literally like one and a half good scenes across the whole thing.

Edit: Just finished NTR. Jesus Christ, what a fucking embarrassment of an update.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Since no one was able to or just dont want to I played parts through the NTR path myself just to see the AI images. Not gonna lie the main menu picture was chefs kiss but...then it goes down the drain with the AI stuff.
It is in just a stark contrast to the games original style and it just does not look good. It baffles me that the dev/artist looks at the screen and thinks "Yup, looks good enough. I am sure the fans who play this game will love it"

Especially to use it this late in the development. The people grew to love the unique artstyle and it immediately has drawn me in and not AI stuff.

I agree with the one of the posts above me that one could think that with all the money they make that they continue drawing quality images but no. I could puke when I remember what fun I had with earlier game versions and look at the game now.

Also I dont know of what to make of the use of the season terminology. How long do you want to drag on the game?

Just needed to rant a bit and it seems I am not alone.

Yeaaah no....I will peace out at this point and remove the game from my watch list. Surely they will continue with AI despite the backlash.

Dunno how the patreons think about this who actually payed and waited a long time for the update. I refuse to believe that all of the 5k patreons they have are ok with that.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Think i found a bug, im caught in a loop for the quest to put up posters of darnells sister, it say i have to got to the school at night, i do that then you have to go to school, after that you call chantelle at night and get another quest to have one more photo shoot at the gym. after that the quest completes but still says go to the school to put up posters ive done it three times now and its just looping.
Me too.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Oh so the NTR is just women being stupid/horny and bending over for the smallest things, while also using drugs? What's next, a picture of Mary in her underwear used as blackmail?

My guy, you're not serving anybody with this cheap-ass excuse of an NTR, this is the most basic and generic shit out there, I can go and read hundreds of doujins with the same setup in this month, let alone in a year when the next update comes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Think i found a bug, im caught in a loop for the quest to put up posters of darnells sister, it say i have to got to the school at night, i do that then you have to go to school, after that you call chantelle at night and get another quest to have one more photo shoot at the gym. after that the quest completes but still says go to the school to put up posters ive done it three times now and its just looping.
There were about 3 or 4 repetitions of this event, did you rope in Tiffany? first time by going to class to catch her looking at them, then you got to find her in the sports field, she is hiding by the wall.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes