Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
Where should I meet Mary on the NTR route?
If it is on the more "realistic" NTR route the map it`s on the upper right corner of the map almost like a new area,DO NOT confuse it with the regular park you can acess trough school route just click on the " world map" and upper right "Park" and you will advance the story

Jiraz

Dec 7, 2017
The ntr was quite disappointing, why could we not just have gotten the main story with sharing and other options. Instead we just get cuck heaven of ntr so far. 1 dimensional as it get. At least nice to see the main story again.

Reactions: Seittitgib

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Piss and scat. Like seriously why would you add that? That turns off more people than the 2-3 people who wanted it. I'm going to skip this and hope next update its removed, replaced, blockable by setting.

As for the new AI art. I like AI art its new its going to take time there will be some growing pains the ai has to develop and devs have to get experience using it and editing it. I was hoping ai art would let devs add more content faster to develop their games cheaper and increase their subs.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
He could at least make an option in settings to turn on or off the scat
There is an on/off - play the game or don't.

I think it's bullshit to have all these "optional" or "on/off" toggles for genres. I just reported that the tag "scat" needs added. If people can't stand scat or urination (which was already in the tags) - there are 14,000 other games to choose from on F95 (minus those with scat or urination). No one is making anyone play this game - or any games that have genres that people don't like.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ehmm i dont know if i´m stupid but how do i start a new game from the vervy beginning?
This update is an episode, #5. You can't play from the very beginning in this update. You can play the older version from the very beginning by using the link for v0.89.8b in the OP. Then, when you completed that, you can play the current update.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes