Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I will say i completed both paths and im pretty dissapointed, dialogues good has usual, ntr story progression could use some work, Ai needs quality check cause seeing a fully shadow body then the face bright has hell, its makes no sense to me supporting a game where majority of the art (current update) is Ai without any quality check, really was dissapointing , Uber should find an artist and atop saving money, cause it feels like uber spended more time setting up and re-render ai art then producing content, they even cut content the mentioned i would be in this update, really dissapointing, next update will be my last straw if they fck up im quit playing their game.
Bro, Uber is supposed to be the artist.

This has always been a 2dcg art game. This AI crap is like that autotuning shit in the music industry.

Do people like those phony autotune singers? fine with them, but I'm not eating that crap.

Do people like this AI "art"? same as above.

• Angry
Reactions: 6gntr and LordFrz

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
There were about 3 or 4 repetitions of this event, did you rope in Tiffany? first time by going to class to catch her looking at them, then you got to find her in the sports field, she is hiding by the wall.
Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
NTR in no way says a character has to be with one guy. Just needs to have the emotional link between the PC and the girl. It is also a great way to go wild with the corruption. Kinda seems very cucked to just stick with one character lol. I also meant its different male characters stealing different girls more than prostitution. But would be disappointed if atleast one character didn't turn into a town bike as it is a great theme of NTR. The PC seems impotent right now, forcing some deeply fulfiled needs to go wild.

Legit never thought an NTR fan would advocate for being loyal to a character though. Thats hilarious.
"NTR in no way says a character has to be with one guy."True but it is an inferior way to do NTR from a story perspective and there are reasons for that.
Like i said would you consider someone dating/fucking a prostitute or "town bike" after you ntr? if you have an emotional link to that prostitute? If no then in practice if they were to do it your way in one update you could have any of the MC`s girl fucking multiple dudes each day a different dude,and now they essentially became public property ,you can`t use them again for emotional link ,a big part of NTR is build up which builds a stronger emotional link ,corruption AND conquering the MC`s girl, if they become public property they essentially became unconquerable, you now have 2 key things missing and have left only corruption.

Different characters stealing diferent girls could work, however given the ammount of work it would take to build each one of those diferent male npc`s up and given how far and few between updates come ,and as we have seen with this update, honestly it would have been better to just have gotten only Becca content and get at least one sex scene than dilute it with other characters and get none.

"Kinda seems very cucked to just stick with one character" but it kinda doesn`t because then you would have build up and Darnell kinda has that more than any other character that is a "rival" to the MC , which is why scenes involviong him would carry more emotional weight and greater corruption .
And it would also makes the MC`s girls reusable for more scenes from an NTR prespective.

raptor077

Dec 27, 2017
Look at this masterpiece, hundreds of hours and a lot of efforts went to it, but in fact they just took Art Dennie and remade a little, correct me if I am mistaken

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

ReverseesreveR

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah I'm not too upset about the waiting
Like DownTheDrain said maybe if it was more common these small updates wouldn't bug people as much I bet but they aren't. Imagine paying 10-15$ a month for 6 months to get what I saw as not even filler but maybe 1-2 months work with 6 month wait. Idc if I paid or not its kind of a slap to the face.

The AI choice also feels like a lazy attempt to not work. When you have people donating for top tier you should be delivering it not trying to be some triple A company trying to cut cost/time and make easy $

There's really no need to get into yet another kink battle.
The update sucks big hairy balls no matter what flavor of degeneracy you're into and everyone except for a few desperate fanbois acknowledges as much.
Amazing how the update sucks more hairy balls then the actual game shows ball sucking

Reactions: 6gntr

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you know how to find your saves on apk?

My game keep crashing and im unable to find the save like the game restart everytime it crashes gallery included
I know nothing about apk, but just play the update, it starts at the new content. this game never uses saves from previous versions

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Bro, Uber is supposed to be the artist.

This has always been a 2dcg art game. This AI crap is like that autotuning shit in the music industry.

Do people like those phony autotune singers? fine with them, but I'm not eating that crap.

Do people like this AI "art"? same as above.
When i mention he should find an artist its someone to help him out, im well aware he is the artist of the game.
AI in my opinion should only be used for posing nothing else, it should be used has a help tool not a replacement of an artist, but uber decided to use it to make the art and now looks bad and inconsistent, but its up to him not us to decide the quality of the game, if he wants to be lazy and greedy its up to him.

Reactions: 6gntr

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
There were about 3 or 4 repetitions of this event, did you rope in Tiffany? first time by going to class to catch her looking at them, then you got to find her in the sports field, she is hiding by the wall.
I don't see her there. I found her in the hall once and the gym twice. Rope?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
There is no difference between the setting "skip all" and "skip read-only" yet is there? That's like the main reason I love renpy. It's odd that they bothered to add those options to the settings menu, yet they do nothing at all?

Or am I just a dunce who is doing something incorrectly?

Reactions: Revy15a2

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't see her there. I found her in the hall once and the gym twice. Rope?
Rope is just a colloquialism, meaning to include/"draw into" an "event" or "group"

That event repeats to tease Tiffany into wanting a photo shoot of her own, that's why I thought maybe if you missed her it might repeat a few more times (I have no idea if it is missable), but if you got the scene with her and Chantelle at the gym you probably already did all that.
The one part I thought you guys might have missed was when she was hiding at the track.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
lol first update in 9 months and NTR ate up half the content. There goes my favorite game, I guess.
This dev can't handle two routes at all, the main route was shit im mean literary shit.... This game have turned into a lost cause and seems the dev is more focused on the ntr route rather than the main route. Im lucky i am not a patreon supporter because i would pissed as hell if i only supported the game for the main route

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes