Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean why not if he is the top dog in the NTR route then why not bang your mom as well. I kinda dig her when I saw her in the main route.
Because the NTR route starts with MC taking a brick to the head and becoming a dickless pussy, he doesn't even fuck the girls he already has when they offer themselves to him. I doubt he's going anywhere near Darnell home in this route and the story revolves around him.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Sure, but that piss and scat content is completely unnecessary. To say it lightly.
To be fair, it's not exactly "scat content" but her getting an enema, which is a totally normal thing among BDSM fetishes. Do people think anal is usually done without preparation usually ? That asses are always clean when you have anal sex ? Somehow I feel like we had a lot of clueless people. Also there's a warning for the content so you can ignore it, so why are people still complaining ? As for the piss one I am a bit biased because I enjoy it but I know that it's not an usual kink. However for the people who do enjoy it like me (and UberPie visibly) it was pretty good, I just feel it's a shame the content is only on NTR game. (Same for the cumslut content with Becca).

• Angry
Reactions: Randeza

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I literally checked everything in the map.. can't seem to find them anywhere be it day or night maybe im bugged?
you checked the kitchen? her bedroom? the bathroom? IIRC each has little internal dialogue like, "nope she's not here, where else can I check" if you do them in the right order

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Nice update, it's got a lot of stuff in it, although i wished there would've been more action. It was mostly warming up, bit it's alright, it kinda deaccelerates stuff. Chantelle stuff was GOD.
I gotta say as well, AI images were not nearly as bad as i thought would be, some of them are obvious, sometimes em bodies would have pronounced lines marking muscles that dont even exist or are never that prominent, but it's alrite.

ntr was also pretty good, 'twas a smart choice to separate the game like this, i hope people haven't been bitching about it over here.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Because the NTR route starts with MC taking a brick to the head and becoming a dickless pussy, he doesn't even fuck the girls he already has when they offer themselves to him. I doubt he's going anywhere near Darnell home in this route and the story revolves around him.
he probably means Darnell fucking doya-incest
probably not gonna happen l, not sure what Chantelle role is in the ntr route also.
i think we see Chantelle and doya in the start game harem pic, but they probably just didn't edit them out fron the original pic with peter.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
he probably means Darnell fucking doya-incest
probably not gonna happen l, not sure what Chantelle role is in the ntr route also.
i think we see Chantelle and doya in the start game harem pic, but they probably just didn't edit them out fron the original pic with peter.
I get that dude, but if the MC never goes to Darnells house he never meets Doya, and is therefore never in a position to watch Darnel fuck her. Chantelle is too much for NTR MC, hell if he saw her sunbathing he'd probably run away.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I get that dude, but if the MC never goes to Darnells house he never meets Doya, and is therefore never in a position to watch Darnel fuck her.
when it comes to spying on people, he is a pro, still have enough guts to so that, otherwise we would barely get any scenes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when it comes to spying on people, he is a pro, still have enough guts to so that, otherwise we would barely get any scenes
I really don't think he does, this is Blue we are talking about, with his half assed morals, without Red to goad him into continuing to watch he is just a simp. He only watches the other scenes because he freezes when he should be stepping in to kick Darnells ass.

Reactions: Tasera

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I really don't think he does, this is Blue we are talking about, with his half assed morals, without Red to goad him into continuing to watch he is just a simp. He only watches the other scenes because he freezes when he should be stepping in to kick Darnells ass.
Yeah Red was the real protagonist all along. He had that Big Dick Energy and smelled like an alpha.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah Red was the real protagonist all along. He had that Big Dick Energy and smelled like an alpha.
There was so much scope for an NTR route to happen with Red at the helm, so many of his decisions could easily have pushed the girls into the cluches of the others, the Mind control scene at the gym being an obvious one, Failing to Pay for Clara could have sent her looking for help from someone else, His antics with "mom" could have had her going to the Principle for advice, Chantel and Doya could have be "punished" by Darnel for talking to Red..

God there are soo many ways the NTR could have gone that didn't require the MC and his women to turn into to such pussies. this entire update feels like a fuckup

Reactions: Revy15a2
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes