rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I tried extracting the images using AssetStudio since the gallery was not working, but all the images come out extremely small. Any help on this?

Reactions: Cybergod360

FB48

Jul 22, 2020
So... since i tried searching in previous pages if it was asked or not, does season 5 include 1 to 4 or do i have to download both?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So... since i tried searching in previous pages if it was asked or not, does season 5 include 1 to 4 or do i have to download both?
you only need to download both if you want to play from the beginning, they are independant to each other with season 5 assuming you completed 1-4 and giving the appropriate stats/history.... Saves do not transfer

Reactions: FB48

FB48

Jul 22, 2020
you only need to download both if you want to play from the beginning, they are independant to each other with season 5 assuming you completed 1-4 and giving the appropriate stats/history.... Saves do not transfer
Thank you!

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
I'm disapoiting with the update. After a long time is this what we get?? The new artwork I like it. but I expect more for both routes. Just a little more content. I even think that NTR route was batter them the main one. The Dev clearly likes NTR.
This os My point of view. NTR or main. I don't mind playing both, doesn't bothers me at all.

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
As usual its gonna start going downhill. All the characters people like that have a lot of content will likely not get an update for years as the more niche characters get a few scenes every update. Will most likely see the dev split the updates for ntr and main routes so every year we get either 1 ntr or main update. But oh well it was fun while it lasted.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The art used to be so good in this, all those "background" characters look like they came from an anime, students wearing japanese school girl outfits in the background? and now the AI art mixed in? what a mess

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes