Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
Even without the NTR, it took them almost a year with Shitty AI Art for this update.
? at this point there shouldn't be any teasing for any character, since it'll take over an entire update.

Almost 6000 subs on patreon, with a massive discord, and suggestions 24/7 but they still go wrong, adding things people don't want, scat, piss and cum eating.

Nov 15, 2021
We all know the next update will be within a year, the so called mega update with the normal route and ntr route, ignoring the ntr route and "how long it took"

It seems as if they've ignored everything people have asked for, be it ntr or red, people want danny content, or darnel doing anything, but oh yeeah, lets add Cum and piss drinking , shit people didn't want, don't forget the scat.

It's kind of mad that people are defending this update, doesn't matter if you enjoy NTR or not, even without the NTR, just two scenes, and building with Chantelle? While we've got plenty of other characters that need content.

Both routes were terrible, especially the NTR route, we already had the whole Brain-washing device route, with Darnell in gym with Mary.
Adding scat is bizarre. I'm not even against it, it's just another sign of a total lack of direction for the game. You're splitting it to try and please both sides of the NTR thing, and then immediately add one of the few even more controversial fetishes?

Make a decision about what this game is supposed to be and stick to it. If that means a lot of controversial fetishes...do it. Rely on the people who enjoy those fetishes to bring success. If that means broader appeal, then keep away from the super controversial stuff.

I honestly think this game could be great whatever direction they pick, but it's changed directions so many times that it's hard to even see what it's trying to be.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Next step for the Friendship update is Peter discovering Darnell quietly weeping to himself in his back yard. Peter considers mocking him, but has a change of heart and decides to ask him what's wrong. Darnell confesses that he's tired of being treated by society like a sexual gimmick or a stereotype. He only went along with it because it made him popular with men and attractive to women, but it has made him feel dead inside. He reveals to Peter his secret stash of heavy metal albums, golfing equipment, 18th century English Literature and books on Zen meditation. Peter becomes the one true friend that accepts Darnell for who he really is, and they spend the rest of the game listening to Slayer, discussing Charles Dickens, and spitroasting the ladies of Taffy Town.
Write that down, WRITE THAT DOWN! :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The main problem that I have is the game is basically a 'VN' so sandbox is a bit useless, the animation is meh ok but could easily be a still image so it would have no reason to be 'Unity' could easily be 'Ren'py'.

The 'NTR' in the game it would work better as a separate game (different timeline same universe) at the start rather then a addon to the main.

Reactions: bobthe slayer

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys.. i'm stucked with first activity of 0.95 xDD..
Where is chantelle?
The first task is "I haven't seen Chantelle in a few days since the Comic-Con. I wonder if I'll see her at class later." - not "Where is Chantelle?"

When asking questions about tasks - make sure to use the exact text of the task because it helps us know how to help you.

If you are seriously stuck on this task... you should follow my play through video that is downloadable from links at #29,294. This game mostly handholds players through tasks through the dialogue (so don't skip it - especially if you have never played Taffy Tales before, and skipping may cause bugs) and the tasks lists.

If this is the task you are stuck at -- go into the hallway from the MC's bedroom, down the stairs to the living room, go to the MC's home façade, open the map (icon top right in GUI), go to the school, go in the front doors to the school hallway, go into the door on the far right to Classroom 1F, and then click on Sara, the brunette teacher in the green top.

I recommend always going outside of a building before using the map to fast travel because Uberpie uses going in and out of buildings as triggers for possible interactions, opening locations, and activating some tasks. If a player fast travels from inside buildings, they may find themselves stuck.

Reactions: raziul

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I've missed like two updates, been planning on replaying the whole game, but after reading a lot of pages here, checking out latest reviews and even trying out S1-4 again and a little bit of S5, it's such a disappointment to see once a very beloved game be turned into this mess.

I hope that there's a turning point and game gets saved somehow before it's completed or when it's completed, it was quite fun early on.

nub01

May 9, 2017
Has the developer said anything about the mixed comments/emotions from this long awaited update? I see more negative feedback so im just curious.

candylandx

May 6, 2017
can someone post 2-3 AI pictures that are so bad? want to see some before i start playing. normally i loved the game but i saw that many bad reviews about bad AI.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Has the developer said anything about the mixed comments/emotions from this long awaited update? I see more negative feedback so im just curious.
Uberpie has not come out of radio silence on his Discord since 12 June, at least not in the non-subscriber channels.
can someone post 2-3 AI pictures that are so bad? want to see some before i start playing. normally i loved the game but i saw that many bad reviews about bad AI.
Here's one two pages back that keeps getting posted as an example: #29,559 However, the patreon posts that have copy/pasted here over the past 8 months or so also have glaring examples. Finally, here's all the assets from this update: #29,294

• Red Heart
Reactions: APoc1 and nub01
Nov 15, 2021
The main problem that I have is the game is basically a 'VN' so sandbox is a bit useless, the animation is meh ok but could easily be a still image so it would have no reason to be 'Unity' could easily be 'Ren'py'.

The 'NTR' in the game it would work better as a separate game (different timeline same universe) at the start rather then a addon to the main.
I'm not sure how they're going to make sense of it, honestly. They rewrote the start of the game with a flash forward to the MC in the house with a bunch of slave women, and how is that supposed to come about if the MC is a cuck getting rolled over? They brought in the plot device that the MC has some sort of aura protecting the women around them, which I guess will have to not appear on one route. Obviously the writers know more than me but, like you said, without it being two separate games I can't figure out how they'll make a cohesive plot on either route.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
There was a scene with Mary and Darnell like a LONG time ago at the gym. It was basically the first NTR scene with an option to stay or leave. I can see the CG art for it in the gallery but I can't find it in the scene section for some reason

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
To be honest the AI art isnt even bad. It's in the same or similar style of the hand drawn art, but cleaner in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it needs reference material to look that way, which means the artist is still drawing as well as maybe refining the generator. Additionally, there are still plenty of CGs that are done authentically in this patch.
There is some AI art that looks just like the ads you might see online, but they are used on chracters that aren't too important (ie the red robe members in the NTR route).
I personally think this increases the amount of CGs produced while reducing time spent on producing them.

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Wait, I just found out about this game and I'm already in doubt, which version do I download first, season 1-4 or 5?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes