DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
It's kinda annoying to see pricilla act like a first queen in the MC harem.. she dominating the girl of the MC,but overall all good and nice.. just slightly annoying with pricilla act to the MC girl. keep it up guys

Reactions: Akki0609

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2754472

stuck here somebody help please
(COPY/PASTE from a previous post 5 days ago, only updating the FAQ location)
I recommend reading #7 in the 72nd posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #29,747, as well as #1.

Searching this thread using full task text would have popped this up in the first couple of results on a first page of search results (copied from September 2022):
Both of these tasks are answered time and again in this thread, searching it would have have given you the answers you needed almost immediately. Here's a video playthrough of the rope task: including what you do with it.
---
Once you use the rope, you can advance the Gerda/Harry storyline which then they invite you to the gym and you can build up strength so that you can do the projector/closet tasks -- DO NOT DO THE CLOSET/PROJECT UNTIL AFTER YOU GET THE STRENGTH.
There is only one mansion on the entire map - Even if you don't know which it is, hovering over the dozen or so locations on the map reveal the name of the locations. It's on the left side of the map. This game isn't that hard.
(EDITED: Added instructional video)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not the mansion - that "Gerda's house." Completely different thing and half a map away.
quick Question , is there NTR in season 1/4 or its only in season 5 ??? ty
I recommend reading #12 in the 72nd posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #29,747, as well as #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgxxx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There was a little hullabaloo about that Fox Club scene. However, as you noted - my FAQ states plainly: For v0.89.8c and before - There is no NTR route per the definition of F95. I really don't feel like diving into little nuances of personal definitions, etc of the term.

Last edited:

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
We’ve already begun work on the next update, this one will be focusing on the main route solely.
Fire and foremost, we will be adding in both the Danny content and Gerda into the next update, there will also be some additional content for some other characters that we think you guys are really going to enjoy.
This update is planned to be a much quicker release, and we’ll have more to show and say soon.

As always,
Thank you all for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Man come on, they are going to delay NTR already ?

View attachment 2752510
I was kinda hoping for a bit lighter stuff with Danny. Hope it isn't going full Clara

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
The Tiff/Darnell scene isn't a "type of NTR" the fact you stopped it/saved her proves it isn't, "Almost NTR" isn't "NTR". NeToRare is when you lose, not when you win.
Count Morado (Just wanted to tag you to not quote your above post.)

I guess, NTR was not the best description, but I didn't know how else to describe how those scenes particularity might be considered as such by some more... passionate NTR haters? I knew (by definition) that the Fox Club scene and early Becca scene were not, but I felt others might perceive that by seeing their LI's in those types of situations (groped, stripped, etc) by another character, specifically, the bully to the MC and people not cry NTR.

I agree that by stopping it and saving them was the intention and no NTR takes place, but I wasn't sure how others, especially NTR haters really take those scenes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes