Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The creator hasn't shown that they are competent enough to work on two routes.. Last content drop is PROOF of that..
Now us, the players are stuck with low effort content and a conflicting schedule...
Best advice I could give is complete the main path first and then proceed with the alternative paths..
I did mention the alternative of working on a update of one route, then once that update is done work on the other route basically alternating route updates, next time don't skim what you read.
Also I did mention other options like increasing staff and such which you lazily tried to debunk, again skimming is not the way.
And not the best advice, only proves how egotistical you are, mister years worth of updates.

Last edited:

dripjno

Apr 17, 2023
On reflection I do find what Uberpie decides to cave to really strange. He caves to a few loud people who whine and say they don't want NTR. Not prepared to cave to, what I suspect are, the vast majority who want him to stop being so lazy and draw the artwork instead of relying on AI. I wonder how many people need to stop backing him before he decides to start doing the artwork again.
you are right! , we have given him the treat to a baby now he has became a motherfucking spoiled lazy brat , who is just now drooling for money , if we want the actual content we want from uber we need to stop fighting with each other instead we should confront that free loader siting on his ass doing nothing (AI doing all the work) fuck uber!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for replying. So if I understaned correctly, there are certain points/stages in the game that when you passed them without fulfilling certain conditions, you will miss events/scenes, and this could happen a LOT?
P.S, For the record, I didn't skip any dialogue, even through I'm not a native speaker of english, I normally don't skip lores, but this one... jeeezzz...
Nope, this game is a VN pretending to be a sandbox, you can't miss scenes by "failing" to fulfill conditions, if you don't fulfill them it will wait till you do (not counting a few choices you can make that will switch you to alternate content).
Skipping dialogue just causes you to miss clues on how to proceed.

Reactions: Count Morado

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
I did mention the alternative of working on a update of one route, then once that update is done work on the other route basically alternating route updates, next time don't skim what you read.
Also I did mention other options like increasing staff and such which you lazily tried to debunk, again skimming is not the way.
And not the best advice, only proves how egotistical you are, mister years worth of updates.
This most recent catastrophe of an update took NINE MONTHS... A content drop with two routes being worked on and it came out like a wet fart...
Major disappointment from all fronts and demonstrates the creator is not competent enough to maintain those two paths simultaneously without the quality being hindered significantly..

Trusting them to maintain a good schedule on alternating between the main and netorare paths is foolish following what just happened...
Best thing to pursue here is to begin by concentrating on finishing the MAIN content first because it is way FURTHER in development and then proceed to work on the extra paths such as netorare..

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
This most recent catastrophe of an update took NINE MONTHS... A content drop with two routes being worked on and it came out like a wet fart...
Major disappointment from all fronts and demonstrates the creator is not competent enough to maintain those two paths simultaneously without the quality being hindered significantly..

Trusting them to maintain a good schedule on alternating between the main and netorare paths is foolish following what just happened...
Best thing to pursue here is to begin by concentrating on finishing the MAIN content first because it is way FURTHER in development and then proceed to work on the extra paths such as netorare..
8 months actually, and it was for 2 routes. so it's pretty good content wise in general. not quality.
this makes route alternating updates doable, given the great update that was tifanny focused we got before the "catastrophic update we had", we're acting like this update is the end of the world and he forgot all about his experience in these type of subjects.

A 3-4 month update for each route update would be the way to go, so no. there's nothing showing that they'd fail if they take my alternative to heart, especially given the complexity of doing another route in the same game files instead of a standalone, and that complexity is over and done with, so again mr years worth of update and this is coming from mr bread crumbs of ntr updates. Why do you think your ideas are so important when the ntr route update was promised since the beginning?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2758347

any idea how to proceeed
I recommend reading #7 in the 72nd posting of my FAQ: #29,747, as well as #1.
Following the information in #7:
1688966719322.png
Lockers are at school... what do you think you need to do? And if Uberpie has moved the school locker to a different place in the hallway (like he did with Priscilla's shower in her bathroom) - this is pretty much a point-and-click VN... move your mouse around to see what highlights that is available to click.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Played through the whole new update, wasn't long at all unfortunately, was expecting more, but it's clear most of the work went to get NTR up and working, which is fine, just too long of a wait for what I'm mainly here for.
I'm sure others have their own takes on this, but as someone who's supported the project in the past monetarily I'm semi-glad I didn't keep putting money in.
That being said, the content that was delivered was pretty good all in all (the main route atleast).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Damn. Was about to try it out too.
Was it better than the pre-existing art?

Do they use it for animations too? Haven’t seen animations in this game yet.
This has been discussed over and over again in the thread for the past 7 months. Some think it's fine, some don't - such is the way with the diversity of human opinion. Easily searchable - or just skim over the last few pages. In fact, the second post on the previous page #29,842 is in response to the criticism and the hope that Uberpie ditches AI soon. You might be interested in this: all assets in v0.95.7 #29,293

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
This has been discussed over and over again in the thread for the past 7 months. Some think it's fine, some don't - such is the way with the diversity of human opinion. Easily searchable - or just skim over the last few pages. In fact, the second post on the previous page #29,842 is in response to the criticism and the hope that Uberpie ditches AI soon. You might be interested in this: all assets in v0.95.7 #29,293
Thanks. Thought this was recent thing but it looks like it’s been going on for quite a bit.
The dev will have more experience in using AI assisted art for his workflow I guess and will be ahead of the pack in that regard.

Reactions: Count Morado

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Okay, we've beat this dead horse into the ground. So this is the last I'm going to reply to you on this because now you are being just as incessant as the people you are talking about. At least you aren't spewing vitriol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where are you getting those numbers?
You can't even decide if the totals are "thousands" or "tens of thousands". if you had actual real numbers you would know which of those it was. but you are throwing both indicating that you are literally making up numbers

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone,

It's time for Natalie to shine!
Just updating you guys on which characters would be receiving new content in the next update.
First and foremost, both Danny and Gerda have confirmed content in the next update, and now, we can confirm Natalie’s route is also planned for the next update.
And we’re super excited to show you guys some of the many improvements and things we’ve been working on with the project.
Below is a sample image and teaser (oh-la-la!) of Natalie’s mild redesign and some lingerie for the character.
Let us know what you guys think, and we hope you enjoy!
That’s all for now, thank you all so much for your support as always,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Personally, I think we could see a new economic boom if shop assistants started serving customers dressed like that!'

67f2321cb3f1d9cfd33c30d1cfe2eab7.jpg

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes