[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
you mean other than it was a disappointing experience? :p
Read some of the thread dude... feels everything has already been said, it's not going anywhere
Yeah, I get that. I've been reading the thread for a while now so it was a little confusing to figure out the main reason since it could be the NTR, the AI art, etc, you know how it is but thank you for answering.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I get that. I've been reading the thread for a while now so it was a little confusing to figure out the main reason since it could be the NTR, the AI art, etc, you know how it is but thank you for answering.
figuring the main reason lol, it's all of the above and more :p
  • The Art's Disappointing,
    Moving to AI is a shame. Moving to AI and not cleaning it up is lazy, Not to mention the Jarring expereince of AI art that looks nothing like the original.
  • The NTR is Disappointing
    NTR has been "accidentally" released earlier, and it was done in an interesting way with Darnell taking advantage of an opening Red created. Meanwhile the NTR that happened was the generic MC is suddenly a neutered Pussy, and the women in his life suddenly become morons, completely defenseless without the MC to protect them. IMO there is no excuse for this when the MC is already in an environment where the odds are against him.
  • The Main Route was Disappointing
    Not much I can say that is objective here, I just didn't like it.
But like I said I've already made a few posts on this if yoiu wanted more details the search function is in the top right corner, don't forget to change your search settings in your profile
1689182402421.png

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
How often does this get updated? Hadn't played it since the first Danny scenes and although there wasn't a lot of new content it was very good.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
in the next update.
in the ntr route is the THE DR going to make a new session with the MC to make him get in touch with his feminine side like she emplied in the first session
'cause i like to see the MC turned into A FEMININE SISSY SLUT it's one of my favorite Tags on F95 or to be cucked and forced to watch his loved ones getting fuck infront of him and they like it (BBC IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ).
all n all great update great game keep up the great work.

• Haha
Reactions: DarknessDai

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have no qualms with the obvious AI art that is now included but people are going to being now asking is if that will speed up releases, since more focus can be put towards the story which is quite honestly all over the place now.
And people should not expect any AI-assisted art to speed up the release cycles. What it appears, based upon this past update, is that it will give Uberpie the opportunity to add additional artwork within each release. (not saying additional lewd artwork... just additional artwork). Good luck on hoping for the focus shift, I don't hold the same optimism.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so will updates alternate between main route and ntr route?
Yes.
No.
Perhaps.
Absolutely not.
Positively.
Maybe.
Could be.
Never happen.

Honestly, Uberpie hasn't stated anything except that the next update is the main route. And even if he had stated something, his position would likely change the next day.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Can someone tell me what does the NTR route really mean?
Does that mean we get cucked(by Dariel or simply that Douchebag)for most of the girl, like Becky,Mary, Tiffany,Sarah,etc?
Or we capture all the girls?

I haven't played the whole game, but ik there was something between that guy and Tiffany, some interaction between Mary, Sarah and ofcourse that Becky scene

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does that mean we get cucked(by Dariel or simply that Douchebag)for most of the girl, like Becky,Mary, Tiffany,Sarah,etc?

I haven't played the whole game, but ik there was something between that guy and Tiffany, some interaction between Mary, Sarah and ofcourse that Becky scene
See #13 in the 73rd post of my FAQ since May 2022 about Netorare (NTR) content so far in Taffy Tales: #29,816

As for what does NTR route really mean... I don't know why this is difficult for people to understand. Traditionally, NTR stands for Netorare - which is when someone "is being cucked" and does not like it. And that is what it means here on F95. That is also the NTR route of this game.

Too many fans (not just of this game) have decided to use the abbreviation of NTR also for Netori and Netorase, instead of using different abbreviations to avoid confusion. It would have been so much easier to use NTRI (NeToRI) and NTRS (NeToRaSe) - which could be interpreted as "I" for "I take them all" and "S" for "Share them".

Basically, the final goal of this game is to have three separate routes - one for each of the three - the Main route is the Netori route, the Friendship route is the Netorase route, and the NTR route is the Netorare route as seen by the player from the perspective of the MC (Peter (Blue)/Red/Wilfred/Pennyworth).

From the developer's in their :

1) 'How does the NTR function? Is this an NTR game?!' Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.

Reactions: Skirava

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020

Peter after losing Red will develop voyuerism and possibly cuckolding fetish, by the opening it seems it will be a extreme NTR, where all his advances will be inefficient and he will inudlge in full safe-hate, with possible acceptance in late stage.

The girls there will be easy prey for most brutal heroes with big cocks. Technically Dr. Beatrice with her seances and medicine is reason all of it.

Personally, if skipping MC dialogues it's still quite enjoyable experience with a chance for a more hardcore content then in Harem route.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes