Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So how much straight content do I miss out on if I decline trap content? Just not my cup of tea.
None AFAIK, all the Trap content is purely one on one so far. But a big part of that story arc includes fucking his girlfriend so that I think that might change in future updates to include threesomes.
But there is supposed to be a sister that might replace the trap by then

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
None AFAIK, all the Trap content is purely one on one so far. But a big part of that story arc includes fucking his girlfriend so that I think that might change in future updates to include threesomes.
But there is supposed to be a sister that might replace the trap by then
Is she introduced? I only played till 28% before season 5 so I know she was mentioned.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
You'll wait for a long time. It won't happen while Uberpie is on Patreon. There's a reason why this game was renamed from "Family Tales" back in early 2018.
F*ck Patreon Policy for Incest!
Tiffany x Mary, Pricsilla X her Mom, Becca X Sarah and so many threesomes will not happen
Well, I hope Uberpie change the relation of danny's sister to friend or 'Tenant'
Are there any other new Daughter Mother couple besides those I listed above?

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the change log. It says " • Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler. " but the season 5 version v0.95.7 had nothing for them. It was all Chantelle (lil Darnell and Clara and Mary). Definitely didn't see any Greda, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, just trying to understand.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure I understand the change log. It says " • Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler. " but the season 5 version v0.95.7 had nothing for them. It was all Chantelle (lil Darnell and Clara and Mary). Definitely didn't see any Greda, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, just trying to understand.
What you are telling me is that you didn't play the Netorare Route, you only played the Main Route.

But, yes, Uberpie oversold this update in his changelog... content is seriously lacking.

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
What you are telling me is that you didn't play the Netorare Route, you only played the Main Route.

But, yes, Uberpie oversold this update in his changelog... content is seriously lacking.
Oh, does all that content (such as Gerda) exist in the NTR route, or was it oversold? Also, thanks for the reply.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oh, does all that content (such as Gerda) exist in the NTR route, or was it oversold? Also, thanks for the reply.
The Gerda content is in the Netorare route. And yes, the amount of lewd content in both routes in this version isn't as vast as the changelog (or all the announcements from October to June) implies. See #29,236

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No some of that content is in the main route and some of it is in the NTR route. What was over sold? if anything ti was too vague.

Though not sure I saw any new content with Toy
From #29,460.

It was stated in the 31 Oct Patreon announcement that Dr. Beautrix would be “appearing in both the NTR route and non-NTR route of the game.” The expectation of fans was that she would appear in both routes in this update. That is not the case, she is only in the Netorare (NTR) Route.​
In the 28 Jan announcement, Uberpie states that the main route would see “Chantelle, Mary, Gerda and Danny” getting new content in the update. There was Chantelle content and Mary content, no Gerda or Danny content in the main route. In fact, no new Danny content in either route. Gerda content is in the Netorare (NTR) Route.​

As for the changelog's "Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler." The average reader would assume that this means lewd content, not just a mention or a couple of images. There's really nothing of Harry, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist Girl, or the Handler which lends toward even mentioning in a changelog outside of really being ancillary characters (or just being seen in the background of images).

Yes, Doya was introduced only in the Main Route and Dr. Beatrix only in the Netorare route. Mary and Becca with Darnell, as well as the Gerda content, in the Netorare Route makes sense to mention. Mary, Chantelle, and Violet makes sense to mention for the Main Route. Tiffany and Priscilla would get some mention simply because their storylines do actually have some character information developed/evolved/whatever. That's really about it.

So, I do stand behind my view that this update was oversold and the next update only appears to be making good on what was promised for this update in the Main Route.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
From #29,460.

It was stated in the 31 Oct Patreon announcement that Dr. Beautrix would be “appearing in both the NTR route and non-NTR route of the game.” The expectation of fans was that she would appear in both routes in this update. That is not the case, she is only in the Netorare (NTR) Route.​
In the 28 Jan announcement, Uberpie states that the main route would see “Chantelle, Mary, Gerda and Danny” getting new content in the update. There was Chantelle content and Mary content, no Gerda or Danny content in the main route. In fact, no new Danny content in either route. Gerda content is in the Netorare (NTR) Route.​

As for the changelog's "Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler." The average reader would assume that this means lewd content, not just a mention or a couple of images. There's really nothing of Harry, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist Girl, or the Handler which lends toward even mentioning in a changelog outside of really being ancillary characters (or just being seen in the background of images).

Yes, Doya was introduced only in the Main Route and Dr. Beatrix only in the Netorare route. Mary and Becca with Darnell, as well as the Gerda content, in the Netorare Route makes sense to mention. Mary, Chantelle, and Violet makes sense to mention for the Main Route. Tiffany and Priscilla would get some mention simply because their storylines do actually have some character information developed/evolved/whatever. That's really about it.

So, I do stand behind my view that this update was oversold and the next update only appears to be making good on what was promised for this update in the Main Route.
Can you tell me about the content of Mary and becca in NTR route?
I want to know how They get with Darnell. As our MC has become pathetic in NTR route

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Can you tell me about the content of Mary and becca in NTR route?
I want to know how They get with Darnell. As our MC has become pathetic in NTR route
Darnell is more a pawn so far in dr beatrix mind games, she is making up situations and manipulating mary and becca in thier sessions witg Darnell.
so far she convinced them to do some workups with darnell, the girls are reluctant at least at first while Darnell is enjoying the process.
during the personal training with the girls he does lewd things with them, also makes becca drink his cum and mary his piss as some kind of nutrients bullshit excuse for the training.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes