Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone,
Progress on the next update is going smoothly, we’re aiming to hopefully release this update in a shorter timeframe than the last.
So far, our progress is:
-40+ finished scenes
-60+ CGs are completed, +2 animations

There’ll be a lot more news soon, but for now, that’s all we’ve got to say.

As always,
Thank you all for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘There’s always something hot about an implied blowjob, isn’t there?

2c67c78f75b8f68d0be84b3875e63845.jpg

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Am I the only one that likes the art?
I liked the art too!! I'm playing from the very beginning and I liked the art from the Last update and every scene. It was a little diferente but I liked it even so. Even likes every scene in both routes. For me, the update was short, because of the time we waited. But ir was good either way. We just have to hope, that the next one will be even better.

Reactions: AmethystPrism

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Out on the town, sucking off my boyfriend with a bunch of friends. They are just out of frame, sucking too."
Sarcasm? they don't need to be literally just out frame to be included in the update and I wouldn't call the smoking area next to the sports feild "out on the town". But meh! we'll see where the story goes when it gets here.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Sarcasm? they don't need to be literally just out frame to be included in the update and I wouldn't call the smoking area next to the sports feild "out on the town". But meh! we'll see where the story goes when it gets here.
It's a joke based on this tweet.
1000002743.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Usually the scenes on this game are compromised by only 1 or 2 different CG stills. It was this way for all the Previews of the last update also.
Please feel free to download all the assets from the game here to see that you are mistaken. Also, feel free to review the Patreon posts leading up to the most recent update: 7 Jun, 26 May, 18 May, 06 May. 24 Apr, 13 Apr, 31 Mar, 22 Mar, 25 Feb, 18 Feb, 14 Feb, 28 Jan, 10 Jan, 24 Dec, 12 Dec, 29 Nov, 31 Oct, 28 Oct

While I'm here, the 75th version of my FAQ since Feb 2022. For those wondering who is expected to receive content in the next update, see #15 (particularly the 10 Jul link). And yes, if the content announcement sounds familiar --- that is content that was supposed to be in the most recent update but was not included. So we'll see if the next update fulfills the previous update's promise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
honestly did a bit of the ntr route to see how it goes and stayed because i wanted to know what happened to red. On another note, yea the art seems kinda odd now. I dont mind if a update takes forever if its good work, notifications are there for a reason, but it was underwhelming to see how things played out. it had a few nods to the "bimbo-medicine" and the cult which are interesting but just felt lacking. Not the greatest update but i wouldnt really call it bad.

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Minimal.
Sara, the teacher. Tables are turned on her pretty quick.
Attempts by Priscilla, the rich girl in class. Her personality is neutralized rather swiftly, especially after a scene at a bridge.
Dang, I hoped they plan to add more into the game.

Khurby

May 18, 2022
See #13 in the 73rd post of my FAQ since May 2022 about Netorare (NTR) content so far in Taffy Tales: #29,816

As for what does NTR route really mean... I don't know why this is difficult for people to understand. Traditionally, NTR stands for Netorare - which is when someone "is being cucked" and does not like it. And that is what it means here on F95. That is also the NTR route of this game.

Too many fans (not just of this game) have decided to use the abbreviation of NTR also for Netori and Netorase, instead of using different abbreviations to avoid confusion. It would have been so much easier to use NTRI (NeToRI) and NTRS (NeToRaSe) - which could be interpreted as "I" for "I take them all" and "S" for "Share them".

Basically, the final goal of this game is to have three separate routes - one for each of the three - the Main route is the Netori route, the Friendship route is the Netorase route, and the NTR route is the Netorare route as seen by the player from the perspective of the MC (Peter (Blue)/Red/Wilfred/Pennyworth).

From the developer's in their :

1) 'How does the NTR function? Is this an NTR game?!' Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
Frankly I'm glad there's ONE other person on f95 or any other eroge forum who actually knows what NTR really means. It's very weird seeing 99% of this website devoted to arguing about a Japanese word that no one clearly understands. It's like hearing people violently argue about whether Michael Jordan played football or hockey.

NTR.jpg

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I finished playing through all of the older content, and up to the current end of content for the main route of "season" 5.
Figured sure why not check out the ntr route out of morbid curiosity?
It felt like the game world entered the twilight zone where everyone was eating retarded bitch pills like candy, became inexplicably gullible, and immune to common sense or logic overnight.
It makes sense that in such a parody of a world is the only one where the walking stereotype wins. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Roofus and Gambit33

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
I finished playing through all of the older content, and up to the current end of content for the main route of "season" 5.
Figured sure why not check out the ntr route out of morbid curiosity?
It felt like the game world entered the twilight zone where everyone was eating retarded bitch pills like candy, became inexplicably gullible, and immune to common sense or logic overnight.
It makes sense that in such a parody of a world is the only one where the walking stereotype wins. :KEK:
Yup. The plot for the NTR route suck balls. Everyone suddenly become so gullible after meeting with Dr. Beatrix. Even mc at one point almost turned into a Trap(feminization) by just talking to her. Like wtf.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes