Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Whats with the cum and piss drinking and the scat content in this update? Are these themes going forward or did some super pledger thats been asking for it every month finally get his wish?
As far as I know, those contents are requested by Uber from the writers (Lostraven and the writer of the NTR route)
I don't know if there were many people asking for scat content.
Now, in my opinion, what Uber wants to do is a game that covers all possible fetishes (as far as Patreon allows it).
As long as I make it optional I don't see a problem, and when I write optional it's not just adding a few pixels to the content

Reactions: Grelk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bro, what program did you use to extract the assets? (If is AssetStudio.x64 I'm gonna cry cause I can never use this hit properly ¬¬)
Those unused CGs are fucking good
Asset Studio is what I used to extract and post all the assets for Taffy Tales - here are the links to download them all: #29,236

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Kinky tales - Tell us what kinks and fetishes you want to see in Taffy Tales!
Hello everyone,
We want to hear from you directly in the comments about the kind of fetishes and things you’d most like to see in future updates. Please try and focus more on specific fetishes rather than singular ideas for a scene.
Thank you for your feedback,
-The Taffy Tales Team

I'm obviously gonna say NTR in the comment of this post on Patreon :devilish:

c352dc64ac6205c558523854485402f9.jpg

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
We want to hear from you directly in the comments about the kind of fetishes and things you’d most like to see in future updates. Please try and focus more on specific fetishes rather than singular ideas for a scene.
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2813276
A little old-fashioned vanilla might be nice. Slow, sweet missionary sex and passionate kisses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2813276
Not sure in which route it would fit but swinging/swapping girls.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not sure in which route it would fit but swinging/swapping girls.
If you are suggesting this for the developer to add - Uberpie hasn't communicated on F95 in almost 5 years and hasn't logged into this site in more than a year. You should go to the developer's discord and suggest in the appropriate channel there. Timendo is a Patreon subscriber and generously copies the patreon posts here for information.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2813276
Go Go Ntr!!!
Obviously if I can vote that is:(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to complete ice skating task ?
if you mean how do you beat the minigame: #17,731
Also, if your monitor setting is higher than 60hz, it may cause Unity to make the task more difficult. Set your monitor to 60hz and you should have no problem.

If you mean something else - please specify.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Android mega link ain't working
Whenever a download link in OP is dead - don't post anything about it in the thread. 95 times out of 100 the uploader will never see it. Instead - you should click the gray REPORT button in OP, select OTHER, type in the TEXT BOX, and finally click the red REPORT button. The uploader will get your report and it will be remedied when they are available.

Since the other 3 links are working and people can download from them, I'll leave it to you to report the Mega link for the android port.
1690842726181.png

Reactions: Moterbr and ZUBiDAM

rhychou10

Jan 1, 2021
''becca is on time this day, but she still bringing that bottle'',
help me please, i cant do this task.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
''becca is on time this day, but she still bringing that bottle'',
help me please, i cant do this task.
Which route are you playing? share a screenshot of the game with the task list showing.

Or, just download my speedrun of the route you are playing in v0.95.7 from the first link at the top of the 76th posting of my FAQ since 2022 May. Since both routes in v0.95.7 are both pretty linear - you can FF to around the same percentage completed to find the task you are having problems with. 10 to 1 she is most likely in the same place the MC has run into her several times recently since it says that she "is on time this day..."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhychou10
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes