Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So happy NTR is poorly done because the whole premise of NTR is being in the Protagonist's shoes , spending time with him , making decisions for him and then seeing your gals fuking someone you've almost zero emotional & time investment with.
It takes a depraved, weak will surrendering to very *wrong* , strange sense of sexual excitement and feeling for one to enjoy NTR.

So yeah , all the Devs & Cu*ks liking NTR , good on ya :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(PLS DON'T BAN ME , I'M JUST TROLLIN)

Last edited:
Reactions: davipitons

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is there any pregnancy any romantic route planned with Clara or anyone ?
I think it'll be the biggest missed opportunity if there isn't a pregnancy route with Clara ( School Janitor ).

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I don't even know what you think you're trolling. Do you?
Yeah। , there's some truth to what I sad.
Anyway just don't ban me , I've been banned on so many places for speaking my mind most of the time respectfully ,that's why I put than request.:confused:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any pregnancy any romantic route planned with Clara or anyone ?
I think it'll be the biggest missed opportunity if there isn't a pregnancy route with Clara ( School Janitor ).
#30,249 - as for Clara, specifically, at one point several years back the main writer mentioned something about her to become pregnant. Just have to wait and see.
Yeah। , there's some truth to what I sad.
Anyway just don't ban me , I've been banned on so many places for speaking my mind most of the time respectfully ,that's why I put than request.:confused:
What I mean is what you wrote made no sense. It was a bunch of words thrown together with conflicting messages - if it was meant to be satire, it fell flat. If it was meant to be sarcasm, it was limp.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Anyone have a save file that continues from last update?
There Is No Such Thing As A Save File.

Excerpt from CountMorados FAQ
5. Save file: For Windows users, the save is written into the Windows Registry. There is no separate save file. If you receive anything from anyone to edit your Windows Registry, you do so at your own risk of bricking your computer or introducing security issues.
If you find your saves disappearing, someone recommends this: Save the game and exit through the Main Menu, do not simply save and close the game - doing so risks your saves.
For v0.95.7 (Season 5) - The game starts at new content automatically. No need for a preloaded save.
For v0.89.8 and before - There is a save code listed in OP (see #2 above) to start at new content for v0.89.8 and unlocks all previous gallery content. When you start the game, select load game and click on the included save in slot 1-1 and enter the save code and cheat code, as well as name Mary, Tiffany, and the MC whatever you want.
Saves from previous minor versions are incompatible. Saves for v0.89.8a and v0.89.8b are compatible for v0.89.8c, just install the new update and they should be in the menu. Same with saves for v0.95.7a, v0.95.7b and v0.95.7c being compatible with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Flat and Limp huh :rolleyes:

Well I didn't go fully coherent because I hate NTR in games and pretty sure I would have wrote something very offensive even if satire , I just don't want to take any risk and people will say it's just a game.
( Doujins are different as most of them are oneshot and you just get a panel or 2 with the 'cuck'as mc , which isn't enough to feel anything for him , in hentai oneshot mangas , NTR doesn't hit because in those you are much more in position of the one doing the cucking )
But to me to spend so much time only to have a bad taste in the end matters.
With a name like that, people are going to find it significantly difficult to tell about your distaste of the said genre.

I think for someone who loves male domination content, it doesn't matter where it comes from honestly, as long as the scenes, content and stories are there, and there is a female being dominated. Not like you guys ever try to identify with any of the characters when you play these games, now, do you? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: bruno12345

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
With a name like that, people are going to find it significantly difficult to tell about your distaste of the said genre.

I think for someone who loves male domination content, it doesn't matter where it comes from honestly, as long as the scenes, content and stories are there, and there is a female being dominated. Not like you guys ever try to identify with any of the characters when you play these games, now, do you? Or am I wrong?
You are Wrong .
I'm very loyal to the Protagonist and Mcs I play or watch any show along.
100% of time I support them and am on their side , because if I don't like the Protagonist why would I ever play that game or watch that media .
It like saying so like male domination so you like all males ? What ? Why would I support anyone or anything just because of gender ?
I like a Good ,competent Mc .
Also I don't just like Male domination, I like love making however it is done if there is even somewhat of attraction, affection or love involved.

The name is just what came to the mind 1st.

Reactions: Artxa9

markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
The ntr thing makes me sad. I am genuinely not really into hardcore cuck thing, but i am into femdom and i don't mind some ntr every now and then, but this is just sad. I guess it feels less like a pathetic loser/creep who tries to get a girl out of his league and gets punished and more like a guy gets depressed and fucks up his relationships due to his lack of mojo. This is, cartoonified and exaggerated of course, but a real sad thing that can happen - you kind of fall through the cracks, lose the sense of time for a while and when you reemerge realise the world has moved on, friends and all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Was the NTR route started recently or is it something that the creator left out?
Short answer: no and yes.

Long answer: The netorare (ntr) route was first introduced in the early days of the game. That genre appears to interest the developer. It is one of the three routes that has been planned for the game since Day 1 of development. A small, but very vocal, group of players pushed back on having netorare (ntr) in the game. The developer pulled back and didn't add any significant netorare (ntr) in the game until it was announced in 2022 that the update in 2023 would solely focus on the netorare (ntr) route. That small, but very vocal, group pushed back again and the developer decided that the 2023 update would include content for both the netorare (ntr) and the main routes. The developer stated that both routes will be worked on simultaneously for future updates. That is what was released as v0.95.7 (Season 5) earlier this year. Despite the "simultaneously" statement, the next update is going to be for the main route only.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
toy_gif (3).gif

[Teaser]. Toy
Hello everyone!
Just a quick update on progress for you all, things are progressing nicely so far. A significant amount of the artwork has been completed, and we’re satisfied the next build will be a lot of fun! Not much else to say for now, we’ll be in touch with more significant news soon!
As always,
Thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,

-The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes