KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
its just me that is stucked? after becca trow the ball away i cant go to nowhere '- ' only to beccas house and my house, i cant even go to the map

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
played this game a long time ago and there was almost no content, how is this version of the game now? especially the "family " side of things.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
played this game a long time ago and there was almost no content, how is this version of the game now? especially the "family " side of things.
Abundant amount of content since there was "None." However, Patreon cracked down on it, so as of now, this game has no patch.

Schlanskyy

Dec 1, 2018
I got the dialogue for getting a weight for Mary/Mom, and for some reason the map is greyed out. I can't go to the shop or school or anything. Can someone help me out?

Reactions: mat_monkey7

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My save folder of the game - all save files should be there.. ;)

Would add I am missing a few CG (not sure why, game is at 100%)
The saves are attached to the registry, these don't work.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Store says nothing to buy
That happens an awful lot if you use the cheat and have the $$$ to buy everything, which sure beats "fapping" for it. But like with the hammer, scale, ruler, printer and knife, the items don't appear until triggered by player action. I find it kind of annoying when playing through for the 3rd time, having to check all the locations.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
My save folder of the game - all save files should be there.. ;)

Would add I am missing a few CG (not sure why, game is at 100%)
How do I get his save to work? I deleted my "UberPie" and "taffy tales" folders in roaming/locallow.
Deleted the game and downloaded a new one. Put his save in locallow. but still shows my "day 1" save after the girl gets groped in the locker.

I just 100% the game the day before the update, and don't wanna play it all over again !_!

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@lostraven I know you're just the writer, but I have to ask, do you happen to know why hes switched to using the registry to track saves?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven I know you're just the writer, but I have to ask, do you happen to know why hes switched to using the registry to track saves?
I have no idea, I know the game is being revamped so that saves will be compatible with future releases, and I've written the introduction routes for them to be implemented in so that it all hopefully flows smoothly, but other than that I have no insight to offer on the coding front sorry.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have no idea, I know the game is being revamped so that saves will be compatible with future releases, and I've written the introduction routes for them to be implemented in so that it all hopefully flows smoothly, but other than that I have no insight to offer on the coding front sorry.
Hmmm, well thanks for the rely anyway.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes