APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
And one more thing I'm not able to complete the tasks for the day and evening please help

You can try searching the thread using the search box above search for "walk through" Count Morado has numerous posts talking about it and where to find it to be honest not recalling right now what you need to do first. :whistle:

Reactions: Count Morado

Cybergod360

Dec 7, 2022
For phone users not sure why its such a problem all you have to do is delete the old version of the game and then install the new version its not like the save compatibility has been fixed/addressed anyway , so no reason to keep the old version... Another option is to change 1 letter in the file name so android does not see it as the same file maybe that would work too :unsure:
Because the old scenes aren't in the gallery for the new version

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell me how am I supposed to place camera there is no shower room
Everything you are asking has been asked and answered dozens if not hundreds of times before.

Look at my signature to set your search results up and then search the thread.

As for the shower... This is a point and click game hiding in a VN hiding in a Unity engine. If you can't find something -- move your mouse around and keep clicking on the screen.

Here's the example - after setting your search settings on F95 to "most recent first" - searching for shower in the thread ...
1696804279884.png
The answer you are looking for would have been the first 2 results in the search.

If you can't find it quickly, search google video results taffy tales <task item> and you'll find several walkthrough videos available on youtube and other places that will walk you step by step through EVERYTHING in this game. Several of the youtube playlists even have the tasks time stamped.

If after all that - shout out your question.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just statred playing but,why is there a season 5 when season 1-4 still has choices that still say under construction?
most obvious guess would be that the Dev forgot he was going to branch at these points and will/might clean them later, but fingers crossed they will be completed at a later date leading to an alternate season 5 where the bro/sharing route will live.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Does anyone know how to take Clara to get the tattoo, I can't find the place on the map, I'm on version 0.89.8b Captura de pantalla 2023-10-09 235531.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes