APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What now we have man hands Mary and that arm looks like a mans arm , a skinny weak sauce man but still a man. Also whats that thing on the wall supposed to be longest roll of toilet paper ever seen. Uber should use it to wipe the slate clean and re-re-imagine his art again this just aint cuttin it. (n)

Last edited:

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
You realize people can make new accounts on this site right? Just because this account was made in 2022 doesn't mean that's when I first started here.

So you were one of the first supporters and posted maybe a dozen posts for 2 days in the first month Family Tales/Taffy Tales was on F95? Whoopie for you. You actively gave some money to a developer who had netorare-ish content in the initial release and then decided to join the pressure on the developer to remove it and never include it (or include it much later than the developer initially intended). Gee, that's simply brilliant work, edison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I agree with everything Uberpie does? No. Do I enjoy netorare (ntr) content? No. Do I have any empathy for people who don't like netorare (ntr) and can't even tolerate optional paths of that content for people who do like netorare (ntr)? No. Do I have any respect for people who think they have a right to bully developers? No.

I am also not going to make wild-ass accusations or revise history to simply make myself feel better or validated. See you in 5 years when you decide to "remember" this game again.
You may say you don't enjoy NTR content, But God damn are you everywhere in NTR threads defending it

Mar 8, 2023
What now we have man hands Mary and that arm looks like a mans are a skinny weak sauce man but still a man. Also whats that thing on the wall supposed to be longest roll of toilet paper ever seen. Uber should use it to wipe the slate clean and re-re-imagine his art again this just aint cuttin it. (n)
I think... that's supposed to be a towel? I too have no fuckin idea...

Reactions: APoc1

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Anybody knows when is the next update?
On October 23rd I wrote a report about its progress.

Update news!
11 minutes ago
Hello everyone!

We’re currently working hard still on the latest update, here’s a brief little news on some progress we've made.

You can expect over 10+ hot lewd animations that we think you guys will really enjoy, we’re super proud with how they’ve turned out!

Most of the art is now done, we’re working on some elements of the script, coding, and other general aspects of development, but things are coming along very nicely!
We’re continuing to work on some of the smaller details, interactions, and things with characters around the town, and overall, we think this update will be a good one!

That’s all for now, we’ll have more news soon.

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Something tells me she’s trying to tell us she wants something… What could it be?'

View attachment 3028645

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Aaaaah maaaaan. Not you too with the damn "AI". It does nothing but look unappealing and cheapen the final product. The fucking studio lightning it puts on everything is so easy to see through and it immediately ruins the entire picture.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im sorry, maybe the question was already asked but can we mix the season1-4 with the season5 ?
What do you mean by "mix?"
v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) is one part of Taffy Tales.
v0.95.7 (Season 5) is the sequel to the other part.
You don't load one into the other. The content of each are completely separate.

quickweeb

Oct 16, 2022
What do you mean by "mix?"
v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) is one part of Taffy Tales.
v0.95.7 (Season 5) is the sequel to the other part.
You don't load one into the other. The content of each are completely separate.
Ohh i see i thought it was like being a DIK for example and the v0.95.7 was the following of the story

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ohh i see i thought it was like being a DIK for example and the v0.95.7 was the following of the story
That's what "sequel" means.
1698953009834.png
I am completely at a loss of what you are attempting to figure out. Let me try this a different way:
  • v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) is the first 140+ days in the story (even if it takes a player only 100 days or 2000 days in game to finish).
  • v0.95.7 (Season 5) starts the day after v0.89.8 ends (officially, it starts at day 145 or so of the story).

quickweeb

Oct 16, 2022
That's what "sequel" means.
View attachment 3055704
I am completely at a loss of what you are attempting to figure out. Let me try this a different way:
  • v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) is the first 140+ days in the story (even if it takes a player only 100 days or 2000 days in game to finish).
  • v0.95.7 (Season 5) starts the day after v0.89.8 ends (officially, it starts at day 145 or so of the story).
Yeah so it's like two movie, same story, different content...

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes