lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
She doesn't show up anywhere after I obtained the super glue am I missing something?
There should scene or two where you talk to Clara, then there's a scene where you have to collect your disguise after seeing her in the toilet mopping.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There should scene or two where you talk to Clara, then there's a scene where you have to collect your disguise after seeing her in the toilet mopping.
If he's already got the glue, I think the thing he's missing is the ruler.

Reactions: lostraven

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's a full gallery (minus like 4 images that I don't think are in the game yet.)

Fair warning, considering this is a registry, I highly suggest everyone make sure yourselves that it only edits HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales (you can open it with notepad) and nothing else. Don't trust random people.

Also i'm only like 90% sure this will work.

Edit- Once you extract the file just run it, you don't have to move it anywhere.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
@lostraven @MorahZamora Any type of rough estimate or ballpark would be appreciated, when do you think we can expect some NTR content? I was hoping there was more to the principal and your girlfriend? We could tell she was giving him the old sucky sucky underneath that table during the principal office scene would have liked to see a POV from her angle or maybe a split screen showing her/x-ray underneath desk.

Also sister/roomate and the black guy looks promising as well as the black guy openly flirting with your mom when she comes out to deal with his dog poopin in the yard.

Just hope us NTR fans arent left waiting too long but as long as we get something would be cool.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@lostraven @MorahZamora Any type of rough estimate or ballpark would be appreciated, when do you think we can expect some NTR content? I was hoping there was more to the principal and your girlfriend? We could tell she was giving him the old sucky sucky underneath that table during the principal office scene would have liked to see a POV from her angle or maybe a split screen showing her/x-ray underneath desk.

Also sister/roomate and the black guy looks promising as well as the black guy openly flirting with your mom when she comes out to deal with his dog poopin in the yard.

Just hope us NTR fans arent left waiting too long but as long as we get something would be cool.
I've never thought it was Becca under the table, everyone for some reasons assumes it's the sister. I personally think it's somebody that wasn't introduced by the time that scene was put in. I think it's that popular girl MC likes on the cheerleading team.

Also, I'm not a member of this game in an official capacity, so I wouldn't know anything myself. Lol

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
I've never thought it was Becca under the table, everyone for some reasons assumes it's the sister. I personally think it's somebody that wasn't introduced by the time that scene was put in. I think it's that popular girl MC likes on the cheerleading team.

Also, I'm not a member of this game in an official capacity, so I wouldn't know anything myself. Lol
Ah ok, reason I said her was because of the pink backpack that was on the floor infront of his desk and the MC says it looked familiar. I also could have sworn there was a scene of her wearing the backpack walking home from school but maybe im getting my games mixed up lol.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Here's a full gallery (minus like 4 images that I don't think are in the game yet.)

Fair warning, considering this is a registry, I highly suggest everyone make sure yourselves that it only edits HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales (you can open it with notepad) and nothing else. Don't trust random people.

Downloaded and worked great. As claimed, only a few CGs are missing that honestly seem insignificant. You can check it as he said with notepad, other than that seems great

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
So far everything was going great until I got to the quests to put cameras in Priscilla's house i have placed on in the bathroom and one in the bedroom and now i am stuck. Any hint would be appreciated

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So far everything was going great until I got to the quests to put cameras in Priscilla's house i have placed on in the bathroom and one in the bedroom and now i am stuck. Any hint would be appreciated
2 are in the bedroom.

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Okay, I give up. Can someone help me know what I'm missing here? The only quest I have is to increase my morality to 17, but I'm stuck at 13. Did everything with Clara up to the webcam scene, drugged Mary, peeked on the weekends until it wouldn't let me anymore and saw the neighbor plugged up for her mistress. Says I'm at 84%.

I don't understand the fap minigame in the school bathroom and I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Am I supposed to boost lust or strength to a certain point to increase my skill? Am I supposed to click when it's in the green or on the side? I just don't get it and the short time limit with no explanation hasn't helped.

Thanks.

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
Okay, I give up. Can someone help me know what I'm missing here? The only quest I have is to increase my morality to 17, but I'm stuck at 13. Did everything with Clara up to the webcam scene, drugged Mary, peeked on the weekends until it wouldn't let me anymore and saw the neighbor plugged up for her mistress. Says I'm at 84%.

I don't understand the fap minigame in the school bathroom and I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Am I supposed to boost lust or strength to a certain point to increase my skill? Am I supposed to click when it's in the green or on the side? I just don't get it and the short time limit with no explanation hasn't helped.

Thanks.
u still need to go to classroom to study french and to call becca to stall too

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

I have written the bares bones minimum entrance into the NTR routes which will serve as placeholders. So it won't be next update but may try to add something small down the road soon for that side.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

Work fine, thank you :)

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.40 star(s) 347 Votes