Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
18 minutes ago
Hello everyone!
We’re doing some final edits and last changes to the script, including one or two delicious new scenes for you guys to enjoy, and a huge amount of small-talks/interactions to finally bring Taffy Town to life!
When it's ready - we are going to start playtesting the new mechanic (map with small talks), and then the rest of the update. So we’re getting closer!

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Post- good dick syndrome is a serious thing…

13604416c1ab02941b6e9289ad632d16.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Update news!
18 minutes ago
Hello everyone!
We’re doing some final edits and last changes to the script, including one or two delicious new scenes for you guys to enjoy, and a huge amount of small-talks/interactions to finally bring Taffy Town to life!
When it's ready - we are going to start playtesting the new mechanic (map with small talks), and then the rest of the update. So we’re getting closer!

As always,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3130935
UberPie has to be trolling with the 6 toes at this point lmao

Jul 23, 2019
Update news!
18 minutes ago
Hello everyone!

As always,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3130935
Count Morado, bruv: what is UberPie's historical average release time (in days) again after a "we're doing the final edits before playtesting" update?

Cheers

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado, bruv: what is UberPie's historical average release time (in days) again after a "we're doing the final edits before playtesting" update?

Cheers
Last update was supposedly in nearly 2 months of playtesting.
The update before that was over 2 months after announcing "Early playtesting will begin soon" and a month once it supposedly began.
In early 2022, Uberpie said they were playtesting 3 months with the revised intro, new characters, and fake sandbox that still required a bugfix update a month later.

Jul 23, 2019
Last update was supposedly in nearly 2 months of playtesting.
The update before that was over 2 months after announcing "Early playtesting will begin soon" and a month once it supposedly began.
In early 2022, Uberpie said they were playtesting 3 months with the revised intro, new characters, and fake sandbox that still required a bugfix update a month later.
Ah, bugger. Thought they were sooner.

Welp, cheers for the info still!

Reactions: Count Morado

iooooodr

Aug 29, 2019
not my worry, ask Uberpie. See my response from yesterday #31,025. Again, your bet is about abandonment, not completion.
You should be able to answer this question, if you don't understand why then let me explain this very simply, you spend so much time on this form but still do not understand any concept about game design or production, nobody is going to spend 5-10 years of their life on any project with NO END IN SIGHT this is why so many game are abandoned,

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You should be able to answer this question, if you don't understand why then let me explain this very simply, you spend so much time on this form but still do not understand any concept about game design or production, nobody is going to spend 5-10 years of their life on any project with NO END IN SIGHT this is why so many game are abandoned,
No, I shouldn't be able to answer this question. That is the job of the game developer, not a person who is a fan. You are projecting your expectations of me, not what you should be expecting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You originally asked today for the TL;DR on the status of your bet. I gave you a 5-word response that is an honest and valid take on the status as it is today. Since your $50 bet (which I have bookmarked, btw), Uberpie released the most successful update of his career at the end of June/beginning of July and, even after the usual dip after a peak on a release month, he has seen his monthly earnings continue to rise over the trendline.
1701384832651.png
Also since that time, he has posted more Patreon updates than just about any other time between releases in recent years - keeping in contact with his patrons.

So, yes, the TL;DR status of your bet is that "your bet is doing poorly." Objectively and subjectively.

Finally, if you have a problem with that - go cry on Uberpie's shoulder in his discord. He hasn't logged into F95 in over a year and hasn't chatted in the public forum of this site in over 5 years.

iooooodr

Aug 29, 2019
No, I shouldn't be able to answer this question. That is the job of the game developer, not a person who is a fan. You are projecting your expectations of me, not what you should be expecting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You originally asked today for the TL;DR on the status of your bet. I gave you a 5-word response that is an honest and valid take on the status as it is today. Since your $50 bet (which I have bookmarked, btw), Uberpie released the most successful update of his career at the end of June/beginning of July and, even after the usual dip after a peak on a release month, he has seen his monthly earnings continue to rise over the trendline.
View attachment 3131490
Also since that time, he has posted more Patreon updates than just about any other time between releases in recent years - keeping in contact with his patrons.

So, yes, the TL;DR status of your bet is that "your bet is doing poorly." Objectively and subjectively.

Finally, if you have a problem with that - go cry on Uberpie's shoulder in his discord. He hasn't logged into F95 in over a year and hasn't chatted in the public forum of this site in over 5 years.
OIP.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: zed127

Mr.Load

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone knows if it's it possible to save Gerda? Ntr is a real turn off for me...so i was hoping to know in advance if she can be saved or she's done for?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes