zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
sooooooo another post asking if a game is abandoned despite a progress report yesterday and a bunch of people referring to said progress report :cautious:
cuz the front page thread update says 6 months ago, im fairly new to f95 and not a native eng speaker, you could've simply said scroll up and check instead of being sarcastic.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any news on next update release date
Welcome to F95, you appear to be new. 95% of all questions you might have already have answers in the threads. You should use the handy-dandy search function at the top of the page before asking. See my signature below on how to set it up, as well as other useful thread tips.

Your answer is on the previous page, from yesterday (barely 27 hours ago): #31,030. The developer only shares a date when within a couple of a weeks. Because it hasn't even started in playtesting the content for the next release, you can expect at least a month, if not 2 months (maybe longer), before the next update is released.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There should be a petition for UberPie to stop using AI for whatever he is doing and return back to the previous style. Otherwise I don't see this game going anywhere but down even if the updates are constant.
Good luck. While I agree with you that the AI is not as appealing, the most recent release which included AI art was the most successful for him in terms of income and even after the usual dropoff following a release month, he continues to see increase in subscribers over previous non-release months (see graph on previous page #31,043). Not everyone cares about the artwork quality - it seems a lot either like the AI or just want to get their rocks off no matter what generates the art.

The game is not going down, but up (at least in terms of subscribers and earnings).
These AI paints are too suck. And using AI even not make it a little faster?
Each image does seem to be quicker to make, especially when Uberpie doesn't appear to do any editing to AI foul-ups (such as weird body parts, extra body parts, off-character art, or terrible perspective). However, it also appears that he may be adding more art (lewd or not) - so that pretty much nullifies any time saved.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Hopefully the upcoming update won't be fragmented as was the case with Season 1-4. So is it possible to have another 5-6 season? But to this day I still think the thing about the 1-4 seasons that didn't come together was a mess on the part of the developer.

I think at some point they'll start a reboot (better drawing and a new story) in the game and I can't say that myself, but at least when the game is completely completed. Keep looking in the crystal ball...

Thewolf18357

Oct 28, 2023
Welcome to F95, you appear to be new. 95% of all questions you might have already have answers in the threads. You should use the handy-dandy search function at the top of the page before asking. See my signature below on how to set it up, as well as other useful thread tips.

Your answer is on the previous page, from yesterday (barely 27 hours ago): #31,030. The developer only shares a date when within a couple of a weeks. Because it hasn't even started in playtesting the content for the next release, you can expect at least a month, if not 2 months (maybe longer), before the next update is released.
Thanks

Reactions: Count Morado

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
anything on when the new update is dropping ?
Only guess but normaly soon because Uberteam have post many news about the advancement and we are pretty close of the release (my opinion) excepte if uber think he need to change many thing normaly we are close

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Naw, he just doesn't give a shit what the AI turns out. If he did, he'd take 2 minutes to clean up the art.

I mean, that's not even Mary's body-type. The whole piece is off character. That's a stick figure with watermelons.
His art was awesome but this A.I bs killed the experience and the worst is that is doesn't have any advantages for the consumer, not even faster udpates it takes even more now wtf

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
His art was awesome but this A.I bs killed the experience and the worst is that is doesn't have any advantages for the consumer, not even faster udpates it takes even more now wtf
I said this before but the dirty little secret of Uber is that he's always been a lazy artist, the first releases (and probably ones after those tbh, people kinda stopped checking) had traced hentai art for almost every sex scene.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ayo, when the update comes out, will you post it here same day?, like the legendary pie?
No.

Why? Because I am not a subscriber. I don't subscribe to anyone. I also don't buy anything that we can download from F95. I wait like everyone else.

Someone will - the same day or shortly after. They always do.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes