Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
this new character seems to be ai diversity trasnfer... very important!!!
Don't even care if a new character is Black, White, Asian, etc, could be an Alien for all I care.

I understand wanting to add liveliness to the game, all these small talks and shit, I know there are some people in this thread, on the discord or wherever else that enjoy it but people right now don't care about it. All you hear every update is what people want and never get, be it with Danny, Sara or Tiffany, but apparently THIS update will have some content for them, even though It's a bit late for it

No one wants to hear about new Character "A" that will add nothing to the game until another 2 updates in 1-2 years.

Since the fabled and hated Main-route and NTR Mega release, all the updates so far have just been terrible, More scenes for Becca, a lot like Mary and Clara, just being used over and over again. I forget their names but the Store girl and the Maid, kind of new fresh content so I'm not fussed and then Jennifer the neighbour, I honestly forgot she existed.

AgonPie

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95.7a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and very easily avoidable.

Cheat code: dilder

DOWNLOAD
Season 5
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android x64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Season 1-4 (v0.89.8)

Extras: Save Editor (v0.85.1a) -
Gallery unlock

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
is this game still use AI art?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Oh cool, another new character to ignore while they continue to only update the 2 ugliest characters, wonderful. At least this new character is also ugly so it won’t be a bad thing if they ignore her.

Reactions: Grelk

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020
New character in Taffy Town!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Progress is going very well, and today we're excited to introduce a new character coming to Taffy Town. For a while now, we've wanted to expand the various stores and things around town, and we think this is the perfect opportunity!

Let us know in the comments some suggestions on what the name of our new clothes store assistant should be, and we'll pick our favourite one!

We'll be in touch with more substantial news soon.
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3179609

(Imagine that this is a gif of her speaking, will link it later can't do it atm)
Danny, Netflix Edition

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just now
Hello everyone!

Progress is going very well, and today we're excited to introduce a new character coming to Taffy Town. For a while now, we've wanted to expand the various stores and things around town, and we think this is the perfect opportunity!

Let us know in the comments some suggestions on what the name of our new clothes store assistant should be, and we'll pick our favourite one!

As always,
Without you guys,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3179609

(Imagine that this is a gif of her speaking, will link it later can't do it atm)
We still can't fuck Pris and he's adding more secondaries (n)

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Just now
Hello everyone!

As always,
Without you guys,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3179609

when is it coming out?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is this game still use AI art?
You couldn't tell by the latest update copy/pasted here yesterday? Yes, AI art is still used and will most likely be used for the rest of the development of the game, in conjunction with some original art, as well.
when is it coming out?
Soon™

Because he announced a new character and didn't say they had started on playtesting - we're still looking at a month, maybe 2, if not 3 or longer.

Reactions: Grelk

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Personally, i am just curious about Gerda's story. I remembered, somebody said that Uber would continue to reveal her story on the next update. However, on every revealed teaser we saw here, there were no indication about Gerda.
Yeah, it is true, we have seen some teasers about the secret groups that wearing venice style masks. Does Uber keep his promise to continue her story in the next update? I guess if yes it would be a long long story... A bit futher, I guess the more we see the teasers, the more time I could imagine Uber slightly moved his intention to bring us to know other stories...
just opinion...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does Uber keep his promise to continue her story in the next update?
Her story was promised by Uberpie to be in both routes the previous update, but he only provided the netorare (ntr) route Gerda storyline and not the main route Gerda storyline. So, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: locco1234

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Her story was promised by Uberpie to be in both routes the previous update, but he only provided the netorare (ntr) route Gerda storyline and not the main route Gerda storyline. So, we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for your reply... yeah I was thinking that Uber would reveal Gerda on the main route on the next update... maybe something an introduction, and continue it again after the next update.. i guess her main route story longer than saving Becca from the kidnappers.. But yes who know it...

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes