Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
u still need to go to classroom to study french and to call becca to stall too
I don't get either of those any time that I talk with them :-(

Whenever I try to talk to the teacher in the classroom she just says something about it being lunch time or something and whenever I see Becca in the hall in the evening she says she's busy. I'm sure I'm missing something, I just don't know what.

D3aconfro5t

Jul 13, 2018
Here's a full gallery (minus like 4 images that I don't think are in the game yet.)

Fair warning, considering this is a registry, I highly suggest everyone make sure yourselves that it only edits HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales (you can open it with notepad) and nothing else. Don't trust random people.

Also i'm only like 90% sure this will work.
I don't get it! I know where I have to put the safe files but what should I change in the registry?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Reactions: WarMachinexxx

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Here's a full gallery (minus like 4 images that I don't think are in the game yet.)

Fair warning, considering this is a registry, I highly suggest everyone make sure yourselves that it only edits HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales (you can open it with notepad) and nothing else. Don't trust random people.

Also i'm only like 90% sure this will work.
where does it go

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
How do I advance time? I'm at a point where I need to calibrate the scale (at night), but it's currently daytime, and I cannot seem to find any activities that will make time pass other than sleeping through the night (counter-productive).

Suggestions? Or do I just need to try another day when something will allow me to advance the time appropriately?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
How do I advance time? I'm at a point where I need to calibrate the scale (at night), but it's currently daytime, and I cannot seem to find any activities that will make time pass other than sleeping through the night (counter-productive).

Suggestions? Or do I just need to try another day when something will allow me to advance the time appropriately?
You can advance time on the map screen

Reactions: stvez21
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes