Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Yes plus I remember the quote....

Beatrix
Has anyone ever told you there’s a feminine appeal to you?

Peter
Umm, what?

Beatrix
I think that’s part of the problem you see, same thing with Harry, I suppose.

Here I see the possibility that DEV tries to change Peter's sexual orientation, I don't want it though...... Maybe he becomes someone like Harry after more frequent conversation with Dr.Beatrix.
As I write, I understand. Will Peter, too, be manipulated like a puppet under the influence of Dr. Beatrix?
Yeah I can't see peter becoming a femboy either, a cuck maybe on the NTR route but morphing him into a femboy feels a bit random for his character.
Though feminizing cucks into femboys seems to be a bit of a trend in some NTR stories when they're included into the NTR relationship.

Reactions: Cybergod360
Apr 26, 2022
I pop in occasionally from time to time in the TT discord to say hi, but I've been busy IRL with a lot of stuff like renovating my new house as well as my own seperate projects like Parasite Black.

I'll try make more of a concentrated effort to say "hello" more often.

edit: Mission accomplished.
View attachment 3244779
Hello LostRaven.
I'm sorry that you no longer write NTR. I'd appreciate it if you could answer a few questions. If it's uncomfortable, you don't have to.

1. Is it possible to have a storyline in the NTR route where Darnell's downfall and his position is taken over by someone like Roger?
When transitioning to Chantelle's story, it might be challenging to imagine Darnell involving his sister and mom due to Patreon regulations.
Additionally, I anticipate that there may be a big trouble in the relationship between Darnell and Beatrix in Chantelle's chapter. Darnell seems to cherish his sister in his own way.
Personally, I predict that Darnell would collapse in the Chantelle chapter, and I've even considered the possibility of "Bull 2 - Roger" taking over that position. So the story goes from QoS to Harsh BDSM and Kink by Roger and Cult.
The reason why I say this one is that Roger looks more and more dangerous than Darnell.
Is such a scenario possible?

2. Also, how did you envision the length of the NTR story? Did you plan for a short narrative leading to a QOS story, or did you create a substantial amount comparable to the main route plot?

3. I'm curious whether Companion Mode or Co-operation Mode will be a separate series like NTR or if it will be a part of the main or NTR storylines.

I would be truly grateful if you could respond to this.

Last edited:

Nightreal

Oct 22, 2020
Because Uberpie had a "brilliant" idea to break this down into 5 parts (currently) - with part 6 for the main route coming next - only in the last year, basically orphaning parts 1-4 at this time.

In order for the areas listed as under construction to be updated (or removed since they probably won't have any content for parts 1-5) Uberpie will actually need to focus for more than a month to actually update, edit, revise, fix whenever they get to breaking down those parts into separate downloads.

TL;DR - Because Uberpie doesn't have consistency in his work/vision and doesn't take the time (usually) to fix mistakes, errors, fuckups - which probably won't ever happen because fanboys won't stand waiting for lewd content simply so that Uberpie can fix anything. And no, they aren't continued in 5.
ah well sad news i guess thanks for the info

MommaSin

Aug 3, 2023
Why the hell does this game throw me in with no context or openers even after hitting new game? Its like it throws me in to the last update without a chance to start from the beginning. Already dont wanna play this

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone know where the save file on mac is located?
UberPie just uses Unity's PlayerPrefs.

On Mac OS X PlayerPrefs are stored in ~/Library/Preferences folder, in a file named unity.[company name].[product name].plist.

On Windows, PlayerPrefs are stored in the registry under HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name] key.

On Linux, PlayerPrefs can be found in ~/.config/unity3d/[CompanyName]/[ProductName].
Is the rope quest broken? I cant finish it besides having the rope and trying to click on the tree
If you got the rope in game and not by using some kind of editor but can't climb the tree... my guess is you are trying the wrong tree. Screenshot, please.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes