Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
did this game started to use ai cg in the latest episode? i am noticing a quality drop.
Yes.
1705511851863.png
Also, it was recently discussed on the previous page of this thread, barely a dozen posts ago - and that is only the latest of many discussions in this thread about the shift to using AI without any apparent effort in editing/revising. That all said - it appears that there is a sizeable fanbase that doesn't care about how Uberpie uses AI cg, because the game is more popular than ever since that release.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
Yes.
View attachment 3271585
Also, it was recently discussed on the previous page of this thread, barely a dozen posts ago - and that is only the latest of many discussions in this thread about the shift to using AI without any apparent effort in editing/revising. That all said - it appears that there is a sizeable fanbase that doesn't care about how Uberpie uses AI cg, because the game is more popular than ever since that release.
thank you for the information! have a great day.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I've thought about the patreon thing and all, and IF after this update NTR is still going to be discarded for god knows why reasons, I'm going to stop being a patron :giggle:
(Giving yall a heads up and if someone wants to take my distinguished position of leaker)
I can also understand it very well, I have no problem with NTR at all and I still ask myself to this day why things have been causing such trouble since these NTR things. Yes, everyone has their own fetish and you have to respect their decision.

Does anyone have a German translation for the game?

I do not find any!
I wanted to do it originally and even wrote half of the version for v0.89.8 in German.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the file cannot be renamed back to the original file.
This was all created using the development programming. So you can forget it. Unless they do that with the XUnity.AutoTranslator that would work.

mumosa96

Sep 23, 2023
it's also not a scat scene, it's an S & M scene, her Dom ordered her to endure a very painful enema, and then when she finally allowed her relief she did so in the most humiliating, dehumanising way possible... by sending her to relieve herself in the garden like a dog where anyone could potentially see her. Scat means playing with shit, and that didn't happen in that scene (thankfully)
Everybody poops. not everybody scats.
best reply ive seen to anything ever

Reactions: feyan
Apr 26, 2022
it's also not a scat scene, it's an S & M scene, her Dom ordered her to endure a very painful enema, and then when she finally allowed her relief she did so in the most humiliating, dehumanising way possible... by sending her to relieve herself in the garden like a dog where anyone could potentially see her. Scat means playing with shit, and that didn't happen in that scene (thankfully)
Everybody poops. not everybody scats.
Very well written. Now I can figure out what scat means. i hope I would see more enema scenes but not shit but water. Something like water pumps out from her anus. And I would like to see the scene that naive and timid characters like Mary and Becca hit swollen Jennifer’s belly which is full of water by Red’s order.

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Yeah because old art still exists. The new frames are majority AI generated garbage wit barely any touch ups. Shit is low quality as fuck despite the money they're taking. They're earning much more money and yet taking longer and longer for updates and getting cheaper and cheaper with the art... It's despicable.
Exactly.
And the most scummy part is they don't have to for everything with hand . They just need to do some touch ups on facial expressions and here and there .
That's like just 20-30 % of the work they have to do compared to before but they won't even do that .
It's like No Fucks Given anymore and it's just a formality for patrons to string along .
I'm afraid eventually the updates will get longer and longer delays as it's seems the Artist has lost interest in the game .
Which is MegaSad cause Taffy Tales is such a gem and the Artstyle is Gorgeous.

It just Sad :(

Reactions: Mirnation

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
First time player. Do i get more NTR if i go the good route? Like, if i make the angel deicions? Idk how to explain it xd

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
I still don't really get which route i should take in Season 1-4. Good or evil.. If i want to be a loser. I don't want to dominate.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I still don't really get which route i should take in Season 1-4. Good or evil.. If i want to be a loser. I don't want to dominate.
there are no "routes" in season 1-4 it is strictly linear, there are just scenes you can skip.
The only choice you have that makes any difference is the one you make at the beginning of season 5 and thats whether to click NTR or Harem in the opening screen

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes