Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
oh,my just sir,i have paid 6 monthes,about 60 dollors totally. what
is the repay for my support? nothing but delay and fooling. there have been two years since last progress in main story.
fool just man just like a joker
Don't you know how to read? what you get for $10 (I'm guessing you mean $8.50 + tax) is clearly laid out. if you thought you were buying anything more than what was clearly stated you are an idiot. (Patreon Subscriptions are donations/tips you aren't due "repayment" anymore than if you threw a dollar in the cap of a busker)
$10 subscription said:
  • Patreon-only feed access
  • Latest game release access
  • Full Poll voting powers
  • Early Access to the new updates, 10-14 days earlier than $5 release
  • Debug/cheat ingame options
  • Discord access
as for the 2 year bullshit, the last update here was about 6 months ago (it was a shit update but still an update (Count Morado will have the exact dates))

BTW, I'm not commenting on whether you should or shouldn't donate to a Dev (that's an individuals decision) but whining about not getting something that was never promised is just nonsense.

Feb 5, 2022
There are reasons to criticize the development of this game - you don't need to lie.

There have been 3 updates to the main route in the past 2 years, plus a major bugfix to one of them.

v0.95.7a 01 Jul 2023 (8 months, 3 weeks)
v0.89.8a 11 Oct 2022 (4.5 months)
v0.85.1a 28 May 2022 *major bugfix (1 month)
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months, 9 days)

Also, it was your choice to subscribe. It was your choice to continue to subscribe. You only have yourself to blame if you feel you have been taken.

To be clear - I think Uberpie makes some stupid decisions, he has poor attention to detail and shitty QA, and his artwork has suffered recently because of his reliance on attempting to churn out high volume of art using AI generated on his previous work but doesn't do any necesary edits to clean it up. But hey, I ain't paying a penny for it. It's a choice I made.
ok, it'
Don't you know how to read? what you get for $10 (I'm guessing you mean $8.50 + tax) is clearly laid out. if you thought you were buying anything more than what was clearly stated you are an idiot. (Patreon Subscriptions are donations/tips you aren't due "repayment" anymore than if you threw a dollar in the cap of a busker)

as for the 2 year bullshit, the last update here was about 6 months ago (it was a shit update but still an update (Count Morado will have the exact dates))

BTW, I'm not commenting on whether you should or shouldn't donate to a Dev (that's an individuals decision) but whining about not getting something that was never promised is just nonsense.
[/QUOTE

nearly no in main story,
There are reasons to criticize the development of this game - you don't need to lie.

There have been 3 updates to the main route in the past 2 years, plus a major bugfix to one of them.

Also, it was your choice to subscribe. It was your choice to continue to subscribe. You only have yourself to blame if you feel you have been taken.

To be clear - I think Uberpie makes some stupid decisions, he has poor attention to detail and shitty QA, and his artwork has suffered recently because of his reliance on attempting to churn out high volume of art using AI generated on his previous work but doesn't do any necesary edits to clean it up. But hey, I ain't paying a penny for it. It's a choice I made.
is there much progress in main story for version 0.82-0.95? ntr or edge characters?very very very little content for main characters and main story.

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

Feb 5, 2022

more support makes worse ,i even thought it would be better if i supported the author,but i am wrong

Feb 5, 2022

i support the author just for two pictures per monthes how stupid am i

Feb 5, 2022

you are right. who supports the author is stupid. who supports the author can only accept worse content and blame himself

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there much progress in main story for version 0.82-0.95? ntr or edge characters?very very very little content for main characters and main story.
Are you asking for a subjective opinion? Personally I hated it, in fact I've found the last few updates in particular deeply disappointing.
That doesn't change the fact that he did produce those updates (making your 2 year statement an outright falsehood) and nothing in his Patreon promises "n" amount of updates in "x" amount of time. He has always been slow about how many updates he produces (approx 2-3 per year normally, and like most Devs he gets slower as time progresses and his game/story become more complex)
more support makes worse ,i even thought it would be better if i supported the author,but i am wrong
Yes, I think you were wrong to beleive rewarding poor choices would improve things.... not sure what else you wanted me to say to that?
i support the author just for two pictures per monthes how stupid am i
Stupid may be the wrong word, but you certainly are very confused if you thought you were owed anything more... Support Devs that you think ARE producing things worth supporting (Tipping a Busker is an accurate analogy) . Don't mistake "supporting" with "buying". Maybe a better way would be to think of it like adopting a child, that child might take all your gifts and make you proud... but he probably won't (children are all assholes :p).... At least with Patreon it doesn't need to be forever, as soon as he disappoints you you can just send him packing again.

Feb 5, 2022
Are you asking for a subjective opinion? Personally I hated it, in fact I've found the last few updates in particular deeply disappointing.
That doesn't change the fact that he did produce those updates (making your 2 year statement an outright falsehood) and nothing in his Patreon promises "n" amount of updates in "x" amount of time. He has always been slow about how many updates he produces (approx 2-3 per year normally, and like most Devs he gets slower as time progresses and his game/story become more complex)

Yes, I think you were wrong to beleive rewarding poor choices would improve things.... not sure what else you wanted me to say to that?

Stupid may be the wrong word, but you certainly are very confused if you thought you were owed anything more... Support Devs that you think ARE producing things worth supporting (Tipping a Busker is an accurate analogy) . Don't mistake "supporting" with "buying". Maybe a better way would be to think of it like adopting a child, that child might take all your gifts and make you proud... but he probably won't (children are all assholes :p).... At least with Patreon it doesn't need to be forever, as soon as he disappoints you you can just send him packing again.
yeah,right,whatever.what a naughty and greedy child

Feb 5, 2022

in fact, money is not matter, i just want to find one way to call on more updates and better content.
emmm, while, i see it is not useful method to achieve that.it even worse

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
in fact, money is not matter, i just want to find one way to call on more updates and better content.
emmm, while, i see it is not useful method to achieve that.it even worse
Correct, what you are doing isn't effective or useful. Because you've been on this site for 2 years and have even been a patreon supporter of this developer and yet haven't realized that Uberpie never communicates here (at least not in over 5 years) and he hasn't logged in here for over 18 months. Even if you weren't aware - a quick search for posts made by the username "Uberpie" would have told you this fact.

Your thought that you could change how a developer does something by saying anything here when the developer never comes here shows how wrong you are. If you want a chance for the developer to see what you are writing - you have to do it where the developer communicates (at times). That would be on Uberpie's Patreon or in their Discord channel.

Complaining here does nothing. Nothing at all. More than 99% of us here have never contributed to a developer and never will. If you are thinking you are affecting change by trying to get a large number of people to stop contributing to force the developer to do something different is quixotic at best.

There's a difference between complaining/whinging and having a critical discussion on content in a game. The former is what children do when they can't get what they want when they want the way they want and usually has a biased agenda. The latter is a conversation with others on the merits and deficiencies of what is being presented and how it is being presented and, while it can be subjective, it offers space for the interpretation of others when there is disagreement.

Reactions: atakkakaksfjdfu1234

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, another weg in development hell?
Like Summertime Saga and Innocent Witches?
This title has had long update cycles for several years. Average is around 7 months for the past 3 years. Feb 1 would make it an average cycle. March-April wouldn't be surprising.

Developer had a chance to have a short update cycle for this release by simply using the forgotten/dismissed content they had announced (and already created) for the previous update. But they chose not to.

See #16 in the 90th edition of my FAQ below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022
the man who refuses to support will call on others to pay just for enjoy himself.
the man who supports will pay and fight for rights of consumers.
warm bed breeding bacteria.
emotions cannot create value,but expand laziness.
please don't appeal like a kid anymore
well well well my man first of all apology for my poor English.
Your attitude is like "wwowowowo wowowoo uber!!! plz look at me !!! I'm here !!!"
This is what Kids do to the adults.
Of course I've also a big complaint to UberPie, it's that he didn't share official ETA.
So I complained by comment politely and patiently with my POOR ENGLISH according to my field experience saying why having ETA and deadline are important to have explosive momentum to finish plan, and he would receive complaints every single moment, if there is not official ETA. I got support of 18. That's a rare support figure in his official Patreon site.
And He announced that ETA will be on Jan. Actually I'm not 100% sure whether he announced it or not due to my comment. And I'm not sure also he will really release new update on Jan or not.
But I think this is the fruition of COMMUNICATION.
This is how grownups communicate, bro.
Anyway take care!

Last edited:

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
Well, this has descended fast from what was meant to be a light hearted and jokey comment I made a few days ago.

For what it's worth, I used to support Uber when the updates were more regular. I then shifted to making a one off payment when the game eventually dropped. I did this for about half of the updates in the last 2 years. I didn't do it for the bug fix as I wasn't going to pay for him to fix the broken thing I had already bought. I didn't pay for the last one, as most of the content that was promised from the main story line was missing. It remains to be seen if, and how much, I will donate to this update whenever it is made.

There are others that I support on a more regular basis, generally where the communication is better and updates drop when expected and, again, I think the game is good and I don't want it to disappear. There are plenty of other games on here that I think are a dime a dozen and I'm not so fussed about them disappearing.

Some people will say that I'm daft to pay when the quality has reduced, maybe I am. I take the view I have seen enough good games disappear due to lack of funding and, whilst the standard has dropped, it is still a good game. Whether or not people think my own imposed payment schedule allows me the privilege of having a bit of a jokey poke at the developer is a matter for them. However, on a more broad point, i don't think it can be right that people get bashed for complaining if they don't pay anything and then equally get mocked for supporting. If nobody supported this would have died out a long time ago.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i don't think it can be right that people get bashed for complaining if they don't pay anything and then equally get mocked for supporting. If nobody supported this would have died out a long time ago.
I agree with you. I don't mock people for supporting. That's their business - and I'm glad they are the ones doing the supporting if they feel it's worth the effort. Without them, we wouldn't have any of the games found on this site.

That said, if they are supporting with the mindset that they should get something that was not part of the agreement for their support - then it's their fault when they don't get what they mistakenly thought they were promised, it's not the fault of the developer.

Timendo is the perfect example of a supporter fully aware of what their support means and what they should expect to receive in return. You appear to be of similar ilk.

But also know that Poe's Law is in full force on this site. Your previous post did look like the complete opposite of what you are saying now and could easily be seen as representative of what we see on this site time and again from those who are whinging. I know it reads as a joke - but it reads like a joke from a person attempting to hide their true feelings behind an attempt at humour. A little /s or a wink would have gone a long way to help discern whether that the previous post was a ribbing and not sneaky sincerity.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I understand that you don’t have to wait for a new version in January
1706201511197.png
I feel we are dealing with a language barrier.
  • Yes, you have to wait for the next update.
  • Yes, at the end of 2023 Uberpie said he expected to release that next update in January.
  • Yes, it's now January 25 or January 26, depending on what part of the world in which you live.
  • Yes, it's unlikely that the January commitment will be met.
  • Yes, even if the commitment is met, it's likely that there will need to be a huge bugfix released a month or so after.
I hope this helps. Enjoy your day.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
A little /s or a wink would have gone a long way to help discern whether that the previous post was a ribbing and not sneaky sincerity.
Alas, I am old enough to remember the creation of "text speak" and even then I paid for the privilege of punctuation and proper English. I have not yet even acknowledged that emoji's exist.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes