dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Considering at the very start the MC can crossdress and later in the NTR route the doctor asked if the MC has ever crossdressed, will there be an option to admit it and embrace it?
so basically, after getting ntred. MC went gay? hah. seems like 2023 hasn't ended yet. just about to start of new era.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Considering at the very start the MC can crossdress and later in the NTR route the doctor asked if the MC has ever crossdressed, will there be an option to admit it and embrace it?
Uberpie has led to make fans believe so. However, Uberpie could wake up on the left side of the bed tomorrow and decide to never continue that part of the storyline. Nothing is certain.
there are no ntr in season1-4 so what ever your choice is, it will not lead to ntr
Correct, not currently. However the developer does still have plans to flesh out the netorare (ntr) route for seasons 1-4 to have available at some point. It would be set up like v0.95.7 (Season 5) - people choose which route to play at the start menu.
When will new update please????
Uberpie announced on 31 Dec that it would come out in January and there hasn't been an announcement since. Probably a 17% chance of it happening in January. And if it does, a 70% chance it will require a huge bugfix a month or so later.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I doubt that the update should come in January... It really seems to be struggling with the program error, but almost 5 weeks have passed and it has also become very ruight, where it actually always posts news every week, but what UberPie said in his last message.

I respect his work no question, but I see it being a big disappointment to many that this game update is getting bigger and longer and taking up more of the development time.

This is not due to his current "AI style", but the animations he has added to the game since the last update were new and unusual for us, a good change, actually as we know we are always on his master picture with his drawings and the story .

The animation movement makes this work, I'm an artist myself and I know how difficult it is on the PC. Nobody asked for this to happen. It may be that he wants to take such a step (AI art and animation) and get more subscriptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thing is not an exotic fetish for certain people, as long as it's not Lebisch (which no one bothers), it would be a fetish for not everyone who likes it or sounds like Danny or with Peter his dog to which Mary (Mom) is determined there too still play a role (such an idea came in the game).

I will enjoy the upcoming update and if I get stuck, then here is very helpful.

Reactions: finalfantasyxxx

Apr 13, 2019
Waiting for the update from this game makes me feel like I was playing tarkov, despite tarkov now have a smaller interval between wipes than this game.

Power_of_Man_0956

Jan 28, 2024
Im gonna say reading the comments here is quite entertaining as fapping to the game.

All im looking for is to see more maledom from the MC or whoever cucks him.

Sep 29, 2021
Well. Just a copium. There's a chance that legendarypies will get the new update (alpha ver) on the 31st of January like last time. It's more likely that the rip version will be out in early/mid February. And the beta version will be out in March or April, they usually take a month to work out the bugs.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
is danny staying as a guy or if he becomes a trap does he start refering as girl? or better yet can he transiton into a full girl (or futa)?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
<isn't Danny just the beta cuck character the mc is dunking on all the time while also being kinda friends?
yeah!! Danny is also a Crossdressing Cosplayer who gives the bestest BJ's ever (maybe even better than his mom)... guessing you clicked "No" to the "do you want a trap in the game?" question

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes