sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
To be fair the NTR tag is kinda weird on this site since usually if the guy is sleeping around it's cheating if it's a girl then it's NTR. Even if you play as the girl it's NTR which is sort of bonkers to be honest. It's also super broad in the sense that usually as long as you play as a male character or a female character but a male character is hinted at being the main character then it's NTR as long as any woman in the game sleeps with someone else. I mean NTR or netorare in specific means having a loved one stolen/taken to bed so it's not exactly gender specific like it's become here.
yeah its wonky but I'd like to take the narrative towards dev in this case, pushing 2 "different" content updates should imply that they strictly stick to what they are named as. Main route with LI getting railed by cultists doesn't make much sense tbh, and before any NTR fanatic starts blasting at my comment, Im not attacking the kink, just stating that content isn't true to what it is claimed to be. AI art is already bad, atleast immersion through text should be maintained.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey, tried using the search function but couldn't find a concrete answer,
If I have the 0.89 android version, is there a way to download the 1.05 new version without overwriting the old version? Obviously its different games basically, but it keeps trying to "install a patch" over the 0.89 version. I basically just want 2 standalone apps for each version.... Thanks in advance.

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, tried using the search function but couldn't find a concrete answer,
If I have the 0.89 android version, is there a way to download the 1.05 new version without overwriting the old version? Obviously its different games basically, but it keeps trying to "install a patch" over the 0.89 version. I basically just want 2 standalone apps for each version.... Thanks in advance.
unlikely it will work, android automatically tries to overwrite updates for same app. You could just keep your save from 0.89 and redownload it whenever you feel like playing it back ig?

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
In this latest update? No, it was for the main route only.

I believe the NTR path will be continued in the next one, though.
[/QUOTE
In this latest update? No, it was for the main route only.

I believe the NTR path will be continued in the next one, though.
Is this the last update of the main path and the next version will be the end of ntr route So is the game over or am I wrong?

Darkfeeling

Nov 20, 2020
nothing to do at her backyard at night........
I know what your problem is. The error occurs because you haven't completed jennifer's mission, go to the backyard, go to the fallen fence and enter jennifer's house, click on the window in front of the bushes and you should get a scene of jennifer talking on the phone, there it is. Make sure it is not at night, I hope you have saved before, I did it at dusk.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes