Darkfeeling

Nov 20, 2020
I got to this part and got stuck in it because I can't spend the night...
That bug was solved above, basically all you have to do is go to the garden of your house, cross the fallen fence and click on the window of Jennifer's house and a scene of her talking on the phone will pop up. Try to do it during the day ONLY if it doesn't work at night.

Reactions: Dio606
Sep 1, 2019
So the game uses AI now? Why? The art was really good already. If somebody could post an example pic that would be awesome. Or if somebody has already posted if I could get a link that would be baller.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
To be honest
The update is bigger…..
but the story line-up is not so good in this update especially Dannys story……
Same bullshit again…..
First of all no sex …… danny got 2-3 update still we got nothing but disappointment….
And even MC CANNOT Directly talk to Danny in maximum time, …..
And i really don’t like mask (mc with mask) thing anymore….
Repeating same thing AGAIM AND AGAIN IS actually NOT GOOD FOR THIS GAME Seriously….
And this is my humble request to developer please finish danny content in next update. Then add whatever you want….
again we need to wait 5-7 months :(
And another suggest i thing wilford is better then this NTR nonsense…. :cautious:
seriously!!!!!
—-(And i know My English isn't very good yet, but I'm learning.”)

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
and still no repeatable scenes with danny... the dev continues to blue balls their audience, despite knowing by now exactly what it is we want to be able to do. we wanna be able to have full repeatable interactions with them, from foreplay, ass play, ass eating, and fucking, whenever we click on his icon.. but still, youre yet to produce this. its not good enough!

Reactions: Bad_boy99
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes