WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I am crashing after Priscilla FaceTime's me post escape. Is this a known issue?

Edit: no error message, just screen goes black and my computer winds down.
My game is just hanging here. I could press esc and the menu even poped.

Edit: I found a workaround. On the black screen, if your game hasnt crashed but is just hanging there, press esc and save a new game. Loda that new save and it will pop you back into the empty mansion hall. You can access your map from there.

1706814920013.png

worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBoo and Legioned

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
I was doing the escape mission from the school. i went to the track and when i tried to go back into the school it took me to the front and I was able to go to the park and then to my house. now the only objective i have is escape and i am not able to do anything. anyone have a solution.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
My game is just hanging here. I could press esc and the menu even poped.

Edit: I found a workaround. On the black screen, if your game hasnt crashed but is just hanging there, press esc and save a new game. Loda that new save and it will pop you back into the empty mansion hall. You can access your map from there.

View attachment 3316988

worked for me.
how do I access the map, I'm still trapped in the mansion

nait-capel

Dec 13, 2019
I haven't play the game since like years, but what with that season thing ?
Is it just a fancy way to number version, or are those different stories ?

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Tiffany absolutely dominated the patreon votes for the character to get mre content.
>Tiffany proceeds to get absolutely NOTHING and absolutely overshadowed by 3 side characters.
>Even Jessica gets a new scene

Tiffany is fucking suffering and im mad as shit about it lmao
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that the purpose of the poll was to identify which characters to withhold content for in order to continue milking most effectively.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
the game its was amazing until last three update ( the last update was good not but not good as before ).... the game having Dozens of characters its alot and overwhelming in very bad way ... I just it get better and best of luck

tawxD

Oct 17, 2020
anyone got savefile for jennifer's quest i got bugged there can't progress there cuz it needed night time and accidentally its midnight

HollyHalstonFan

Mar 17, 2020
how do I access the map, I'm still trapped in the mansion
Someone did this and it worked for them and worked for me as well so worth a shot. Save when you are on the phone with Priscilla then go until you freeze then ESC out and go back into the save with the phone call and it works.

**Edit**
snakeater is the person who figured it out. So thanks to him/her/they

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes