Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that the purpose of the poll was to identify which characters to withhold content for in order to continue milking most effectively.
I was thinking the exact same thing. He's purposely holding content for characters like Tiffany, Danny, Priscilla, Chantelle and even NTR fans to keep the milking in check from all fandoms . Also, let's just degrade the art with AI and take more time to update. UBERSMART.

dasxccowboy

Oct 31, 2022
Does anyone know how to find Mary (mom) on the days it says shes home with a green tick while Tiffany is on the couch? Can't seem to find her anywhere.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Season 5 art to me went to shit, Wtf happen? if it keeps this style i might have to drop this one.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The marquees around the mouths and eyes are my only complain about the art. Makes some of the chics look like they have a moustache (Maria especially) or a zoro mask.

I see no drop in quality. It seems like people just get mad about AI art on principal. The art is as miss-matched as always and the story is as messy as ever. A+

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes