Sep 27, 2018
Hey is impregnation planned?
Haven't heard anything concrete but the dialogue indicates the possibility.

I wish the models in sex scenes were better. Too many of the scenes look like manga/hentai and nothing like the original character models.

The artist has a major issue with the consistency of the art style. The original character models look fantastic but the manga/hentai variations that I see occasionally show up look very poor.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
im stuck on open scene 84.3 percent of the game after cam with clara and bed with sleeping mom no continues queat and hints. asking need help or its a bug

Reactions: User_1016876
Sep 27, 2018
What menge variations?
You would have to be blind not to notice. Look at the Characters when you speak to them in conversation. Then look at the occasional models of them that pop up in sexual scenes. Some of the character models in the sex scenes are WAAYY off the mark while other models are a close match.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
No, and hopefully its the last route developed.
Hopefully its the first route developed
WELP, this in no way feels like an impossible situation... sweating cthulu.png

But for clarity's sake, the main focus will be corruption route first, HOWEVER, small bits will be added to the Cuckold route in the meanwhile. The bare bones placeholders to the cuckold and friendship routes have been written. Once Two particularly special characters get their content *cough cough*, I will probably try split the writing more evenly. Though some other character ground works need doing before that.

Once the Corruption route is done, the plan is that updates will divide between the cuckold and friendship route.

Hope this is somewhat insightful into the script-writing side of things for you guys :) I've been very busy writing recently new content, and I can't speak for the monumental task Uberpie will have implementing, drawing, coding etc it all!

Sep 27, 2018
WELP, this in no way feels like an impossible situation... View attachment 201309

But for clarity's sake, the main focus will be corruption route first, HOWEVER, small bits will be added to the Cuckold route in the meanwhile. The bare bones placeholders to the cuckold and friendship routes have been written. Once Two particularly special characters get their content *cough cough*, I will probably try split the writing more evenly. Though some other character ground works need doing before that.

Once the Corruption route is done, the plan is that updates will divide between the cuckold and friendship route.

Hope this is somewhat insightful into the script-writing side of things for you guys :) I've been very busy writing recently new content, and I can't speak for the monumental task Uberpie will have implementing, drawing, coding etc it all!

Cuckolding-NTR content is a mistake but it's a mistake I can't stop you from making so *shrugs shoulders*

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cuckolding-NTR content is a mistake but it's a mistake I can't stop you from making so *shrugs shoulders*
I think its more of a mistake to have two thirds of the game revolve around Darnell. Is it not bad enough that a third of the game will revolve around him fucking everyone? I honestly don't know why we wouldn't get a path where the MC resists the devil instead of that. It would be much more interesting to see the MC fight off the devil and try to maintain "normal" relationships then some pity party for Darnell.

Let the NTR bois have their share but drop Darnell for the rest.

Sep 27, 2018
I think its more of a mistake to have two thirds of the game revolve around Darnell. Is it not bad enough that a third of the game will revolve around him fucking everyone? I honestly don't know why we wouldn't get a path where the MC resists the devil instead of that. It would be much more interesting to see the MC fight off the devil and try to maintain "normal" relationships then some pity party for Darnell.

Let the NTR bois have their share but drop Darnell for the rest.

Games with NTR should be exclusively NTR. You should never mix and match NTR with other regular content because It is a disaster in the making. This game SHOULD be a standard harem game and if you have alternate paths it should be a simple Love vs Corruption route. So you have the main character and his devil version fighting for control and your choices decide who wins and which storyline you go through. Cuckolding is a massive monkey wrench that will mess this game up and thats one of the reasons DarkCookie is keeping it out of SummertimeSaga. There is a similar issue with incest content which is why many games alter dialogue to remove incest elements and then offer a patch file for people who want that content. This creator has already done that by changing the Mother and sister into tenant and house mate. He was smart enough to keep incest from damaging the game's success but apparently is not smart enough to avoid the exact same mistake with cuckolding.

NTR/Cuckolding is a niche that is a massive turnoff for the majority of potential players/customers. This is why this kind of content needs its own exclusive game. If you add NTR it should only be because the majority of the people donating to you are specifically requesting it.

Reactions: hakarlman
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes