lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Cuckolding-NTR content is a mistake but it's a mistake I can't stop you from making so *shrugs shoulders*
If the game goes the way I plan to write it, (Though keep in mind I'm not the sole decision maker on narrative), it'll be very different and unique. Especially with the 'Devil' / 'MC' narrative.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Let the NTR bois have their share but drop Darnell for the rest.
Guess I'm in the minority then for wanting Darnell in the game. I'm not into NTR but stealing away bitches from the top dog? Hell yeah, I'm in. One of the things I found interesting in Big Brother was (warning: triggerword!) Eric, that is, until I found out you don't steal away the women from him, but you just send him away. Here's a guy who's been taking girls as his own from other people, and now you can take revenge on your bully and take them from him? What's not to like?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Guess I'm in the minority then for wanting Darnell in the game. I'm not into NTR but stealing away bitches from the top dog? Hell yeah, I'm in. One of the things I found interesting in Big Brother was (warning: triggerword!) Eric, that is, until I found out you don't steal away the women from him, but you just send him away. Here's a guy who's been taking girls as his own from other people, and now you can take revenge on your bully and take them from him? What's not to like?
Except that the other 2 routes aren't going to be you "stealing away bitches from the top dog." That's the corruption route, the current route, and the one no one has any issue with.

Edit - I think I should make it clear when I say "drop him" from the other routes I don't mean just forget about his character as a whole and don't bring him up, I mean I don't think he should have any actual H-scenes in any other route besides the NTR one.

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
Strange.
Find files in c:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales\
But only png screens of save files and some logs, not save files. =(

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Software\UberPie\TaffyTales WholeGameState.
That folder does not exist on PC at all. 0_0
Oh I should have added the save is attached to the registry, its not in a folder.

Press your Windows key + R, enter regedit, navigate to the registry, highlight taffytales and go to file in the upper left and export.

This will keep all of your saves as well as your progress in the gallery. However if you want the images with the saves your going to need the .pngs you saw before, so save them as well.

Lolzorski

Aug 26, 2017
Played this one, pretty satisfied with how things worked out. Probably going to support the dev after I do a bit of snooping around. A short impression while I'm still feeling it.

Game is pretty streamlined, which is good because it takes you through almost all of its content in one play through (and there's plenty of content as of now). Perhaps too streamlined though, it would be nice if there would be some perpetual randomized h-stuff to go through, during the playthrough - stuff like peeping on the hairy french teacher in her backyard is a one time thing, bathroom events in the house. It's a shame these are all one time events (you can still see the scenes in the gallery which saves the day).

Art is a bit inconsistent, there seem to be several artists involved, the best one being the main char designer (is it incase?) with really great faces and bodies. But at times other artists jump in, and while they keep the theme well enough it sometimes can be grating (never saw mom main model nude).

Overall a good time spent here, looking closely to how it turns out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's been quite some time since i last checked this, so question: Is there some sex scenes already involved on this or just the protagonist jerking?

Sep 27, 2018
If the game goes the way I plan to write it, (Though keep in mind I'm not the sole decision maker on narrative), it'll be very different and unique. Especially with the 'Devil' / 'MC' narrative.
It is your story so you do what you want. But I strongly recommend zero NTR content with darnel unless it is your character cuckolding him. The closest semi-NTR you can get away with would be to sexually dominate the blonde twink boy who looks like a girl which gives you soft bi-sexual elements that would not be a turnoff to most straight viewers and then maybe do NTR from the perspective of your character having sex with the girl the blonde boy likes and also perhaps pushing BDSM with his mother to the point where she is being forced to have sex with him. that gives you some NTR elements, some Bi-sexual elements and some moderate incest elements for the fetish people without detracting from the main story. if you're going to add that stuff that would be the way to do it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes