lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It is your story so you do what you want. But I strongly recommend zero NTR content with darnel unless it is your character cuckolding him. The closest semi-NTR you can get away with would be to sexually dominate the blonde twink boy who looks like a girl which gives you soft bi-sexual elements that would not be a turnoff to most straight viewers and then maybe do NTR from the perspective of your character having sex with the girl the blonde boy likes and also perhaps pushing BDSM with his mother to the point where she is being forced to have sex with him. that gives you some NTR elements, some Bi-sexual elements and some moderate incest elements for the fetish people without detracting from the main story. if you're going to add that stuff that would be the way to do it.
I just thought I'd clarify its not actually my story. I'm the writer hired recently onto the project, while I have so much creative freedom ultimately with the story, characters and plot all comes down to the games developer and creator, Uberpie. Its his right to overrule/change anything he pleases in the script.

Sep 27, 2018
I just thought I'd clarify its not actually my story. I'm the writer hired recently onto the project, while I have so much creative freedom ultimately with the story, characters and plot all comes down to the games developer and creator, Uberpie. Its his right to overrule/change anything he pleases in the script.
Thats fair. He gives you the outline and you make sure its in well written English dialogue with proper grammar. However, it would be a good idea to throw these suggestions at him and see if he is interested in changing anything.

Reactions: lostraven

Blu

May 15, 2017
It is your story so you do what you want. But I strongly recommend zero NTR content with darnel unless it is your character cuckolding him. The closest semi-NTR you can get away with would be to sexually dominate the blonde twink boy who looks like a girl which gives you soft bi-sexual elements that would not be a turnoff to most straight viewers and then maybe do NTR from the perspective of your character having sex with the girl the blonde boy likes and also perhaps pushing BDSM with his mother to the point where she is being forced to have sex with him. that gives you some NTR elements, some Bi-sexual elements and some moderate incest elements for the fetish people without detracting from the main story. if you're going to add that stuff that would be the way to do it.
How about no to the gay stuff, im straight and dont want that!! and please stop telling people wnat to do with thier game or story. either 1 you make your own game or 2 stop playing this if its not to you liking. I usually do #2 because it makes no point in telling them what they should do with their games if they are already successful, besides who on here are patrons anyway.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You're the writer?
Why would he hire someone who can't even differentiate "it's" between "its".
I swear you amerimutts never stop amusing me, lmao.
The 'New' writer. As in, I was not on-board from the start of the project. I'm also not American.

Reactions: UberPie
Nov 24, 2017
It is your story so you do what you want. But I strongly recommend zero NTR content with darnel unless it is your character cuckolding him.
Nope, definitely need this in the game. ;)

The closest semi-NTR you can get away with would be to sexually dominate the blonde twink boy who looks like a girl which gives you soft bi-sexual elements that would not be a turnoff to most straight viewers...
Eeeeeuuuuwwww, gross, but whatever floats your boat if you are into that kind of stuff. ;)

...and then maybe do NTR from the perspective of your character having sex with the girl the blonde boy likes...
Already happened. ;)

...and also perhaps pushing BDSM with his mother...
I can get jiggy with that. ;)

See, like many on this forum, how about you just accept that not everyone is the same as you and wants the same things that you do? It's fine that other people have different fetishes. Some people like NTR, some don't. Some people like BDSM, some don't. Some people like Bi/Gay, some don't. Etc. Etc.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any way the dog can blow through the fence and rape the bitchy neighbor lady lol
Unfortunately, the situation is a tricky one with both 'rape' and any 'beastiality' content with patreon. While content was planned, we have to tread carefully not to invoke the great Ban-Hammer of the Patreon Gods. Though other games seem to have that type of content without being struck down yet, so, we're keeping a watchful eye on that one.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Unfortunately, the situation is a tricky one with both 'rape' and any 'beastiality' content with patreon. While content was planned, we have to tread carefully not to invoke the great Ban-Hammer of the Patreon Gods. Though other games seem to have that type of content without being struck down yet, so, we're keeping a watchful eye on that one.
I think you might be safe if don't advertise it and pray nobody reports you. At least I think that is how Drbones gets away with it.

Reactions: lostraven
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes