WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Like what you want, but don't count on the others like the same.
You're kinda strange, its called "patch" cause its optional. A lot of guys want NTR here, and personally, i dont like NTR, i just dont get it, 2 post before, it was said that there wouldbe netorase(?), cuckholding to be clear, and i dont get that even more. I dont like it, dont get it, but ITS GOING TO BE OPTIONAL so i have no problems with it. For example, netori is OK for me, but someone against it as well, so what? ITS OPTIONAL. You're just strange.
Previously i asked author about it, he told that there still no scenes with "house lady", so u dont have to change much textlines for the patch, i have no problems even if there would be no scenes till 1.0 game version, no problem, really, i just want that "house lady" would be called "mother" and that all. Not so much, right?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
*In angry dad voice*

Alright kids if you can't get along then I'm taking your opinions away. The next time you need an opinion ask me and I'll give you one.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The bare bones openings to the other routes have already been written. Can't give a exact time/date as to when they'll be implemented, but that should hopefully be soon. As for actual 'hard' content with those routes, we haven't forgotten about our NTR fans, and don't intend to leave them on the lurch, but we won't shoe-horn content in if it's not ready...So, assume a few 'core' characters in the Corruption route will get their content first.

You'll probably see plenty of Netori in the coming months before netorare or netorase(?).
I'm sure you guys got it, but for the netori to work you guys must make more of a connection between, let's say, Becca and Danny for instance. As it is now he's just a somwhat annoying classmate that has a crush on her, so if we banged her as it is, it wouldn't have much of an impact. There needs to have more development between Danny, his mom and Becca, so that the MC can come in and take it all.

But it needs to be quick and efficient as welll, if you fluff Danny and Becca too much before MC really comes in, there will be a lot of people bitching.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I don't understand why this thread amongst all games is the most disputed on for/against NTR. I think the devs have gotten it the past 50+ pages and from what I last read from them they were going to have a way to opt out of NTR if you don't like it (or at least to be able to play around it), but include NTR for those that do. I get people really like the art and everything to this game, but I'm all for letting them create what they want to create and I like the approach they have taken to all fetishes (being all inclusive) so far so give them the opportunity to do what they set out to do.

TL;DR Let them make the game how they want. If you don't like it play another game. There are plenty out there. They are doing their best to support multiple audiences to a great degree with high attention to writing/story telling and have gone out of their way to keep people's opinions in mind.

The above in turn has stagnated the output of content for this game for some time because it has been in development for years. I'd prefer at this point they'd ignore everyone just so they could churn out more content, but the fact they are willing to listen to fruitless debates here of for/against specific content honestly shows they care so step off. :cautious:

EDIT: Can't wait to hear the debate of for/against gay or bisexual content that was planned. :cautious:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Personally, I've gone all the way through "Wow, this dev listens to the players!" and come out the other side to "Ah fuck, this dev is listening to the players :(" I don't think I've ever seen anything good come of it.

Devs of these games are almost always amateurs, usually producing content in a vein they personally enjoy. When they're producing the content they enjoy, they are trying to 'scratch' an 'itch' they personally feel. When there's a crowd of fans yelling stuff like "No NTR please, and could you make the school slut secretly a virgin so MC can be her first" etc, they're tempted to give that crowd what they want, and they end up trying to scratch someone else's itch, which is difficult. Like, so difficult that even seasoned professionals routinely fail at it (think of the movie and VG industries).

I forget who said it, but it's something like "Never give them what they want. They don't know what they want. If they did, they'd be making it". Devs should limit audience input to stuff like "Which outfit? Which hairstyle?" and just start openly telling people to fuck off with their more in-depth or more radical suggestions.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Personally, I've gone all the way through "Wow, this dev listens to the players!" and come out the other side to "Ah fuck, this dev is listening to the players :(" I don't think I've ever seen anything good come of it.

Devs of these games are almost always amateurs, usually producing content in a vein they personally enjoy. When they're producing the content they enjoy, they are trying to 'scratch' an 'itch' they personally feel. When there's a crowd of fans yelling stuff like "No NTR please, and could you make the school slut secretly a virgin so MC can be her first" etc, they're tempted to give that crowd what they want, and they end up trying to scratch someone else's itch, which is difficult. Like, so difficult that even seasoned professionals routinely fail at it (think of the movie and VG industries).

I forget who said it, but it's something like "Never give them what they want. They don't know what they want. If they did, they'd be making it". Devs should limit audience input to stuff like "Which outfit? Which hairstyle?" and just start openly telling people to fuck off with their more in-depth or more radical suggestions.
This, especially when the game has multiple characters or themes. Playing to the majority too much is why the "landlord" in summertime saga has three times as many sex scenes as any other character, and all the guys have some reason for not hooking up with thier wives/girlfriends.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
*bangs head against brickwall* is what i feel like doing after reading all of this, okay so all the people throwing criticism, stahp!

if you want your opinions to be heard pay the creator on patreon and vote on polls quit using a pirate site that gets no attention aside from walkthrough problems and people that need help from other players, another thing, if you want a game to have certain content then create it yourselves otherwise sit back, be patient and enjoy the game the creators make!

okay that's all rant over

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Where to put this code uGAbjr ? I put it on new game screen but nothing happen. don't want to start over every update.

edit I knew why it isn't work. I download the game from this site and it's just 0.81 not 0.81c. man I feel dumb.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
if you want your opinions to be heard pay the creator on patreon and vote on polls quit using a pirate site that gets no attention aside from walkthrough problems and people that need help from other players
You do realize the writer is on this forum right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Every time i've seen a game with a dev that "listens to it's players" it's always ended up a cluster fuck of half arsed ideas.

Everyone wants something different and if you start adding things for one group you need to add things for others and not all fetishes go together.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes