Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
incest is also banned, thats why LEWDPATCHER exists ..
bestiality and incest per should be no problem
Does lewdpatcher do more than just change names etc, though? I mean, for this dev to put the bestiality content in, hide it, and have lewdpatcher do a patch to un-hide it, seems like it might be going further than most patches, and basically removes any plausible deniability that the dev is violating Patreon's ToS.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does lewdpatcher do more than just change names etc, though? I mean, for this dev to put the bestiality content in, hide it, and have lewdpatcher do a patch to un-hide it, seems like it might be going further than most patches, and basically removes any plausible deniability that the dev is violating Patreon's ToS.
Yeah, Uber's style would be pretty much instinctive proof that he's the one who made it. I don't see that kinda content being released until the end of the game's life cycle.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
as long as there is no mentioning it, or direct link to it on this patreon or any of his websites, social media and so on.. (the pictures would be on lewdpatcher) worked really good with "Highschool crush simulator" there is besti content for it on lewdpatcher

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Feb 5, 2018
Hi there, recently started playing, pretty good so far! Was wondering if its possible to raise corruption? I'm at immorality 17 already and previous posts about a chair in mc's bedroom have made no sense as there's nothing there. Unless I'm missing something, could someone help me out? I'm using the Mac version

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough something fierce. I can't figure out what to find to climb to get the Tennis Ball out of the tree.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough something fierce. I can't figure out what to find to climb to get the Tennis Ball out of the tree.
Lol Because you can't right now. It's not in the game at the moment.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Would be nice if there was a notification saying there was no further means to progress at the moment, but whatever.
I mean when you get to the 100% mark, it says "there is nothing left to do", so idk, yeah.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I gotta say though, I like the whole Sado-Masochism thing with the scenes thus far, the idea that most of the girls shown so far are deep down really masochistic and get turned on by the abuse, especially Becca's, and I can't wait for more of it. I just hope that the MC does in fact become way less naive instead of his inner thoughts towards his dark side being "What you're doing is wroooong!"

Not saying he should just automatically embrace full on corruption, mind you, but it would be nice to see him realize that being more forward could produce better results in his life.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I gotta say though, I like the whole Sado-Masochism thing with the scenes thus far, the idea that most of the girls shown so far are deep down really masochistic and get turned on by the abuse, especially Becca's, and I can't wait for more of it. I just hope that the MC does in fact become way less naive instead of his inner thoughts towards his dark side being "What you're doing is wroooong!"

Not saying he should just automatically embrace full on corruption, mind you, but it would be nice to see him realize that being more forward could produce better results in his life.
(Depending on which route you pick obviously)

Stay tuned and you might notice some 'changes' slowly develop in both personalities. :)

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Would anyone happen to know where the save data is stored on default?
Something is wrong with my save and saving over it with a new save isn't working. I want to try and delete the entire save but I can't find it, and deleting the game and re-downloading doesn't delete my saves :/

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes