RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i still dont see it tell me if im in the wrong room retarded or if its not there because i dont see it for some reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it should be on that counter, but its not. So either you already have it, you didn't complete the events for it to spawn, or its bugged. I'm gonna go with its bugged.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
So I found a bug. Entering Becca's home during the day will trap you. You will not be able to use any of the three exits/entrances as it says they're under construction.

Minevaqt

Aug 16, 2018
I've been playing this game lately and this game is so damn good.. The gameplay itself, the art in it it's so smooth.

Good job mate.

PS: Just finished this version of the game. 100%

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there anything of substance in this game other than cuck bullshit and watching yourself masturbate? What about Tiffany?
There's multiple sex scenes of Clara, the cleaning lady currently in the game. There is also some light scenes with Becca.
The cuckold content as stated before...again...and again...and again...is an entirely separate route that's not implemented yet, (you literally will click one button in one scene, and avoid it). You are automatically set on the Corruption route, where you gain a backbone via the help of your split personality and claim/steal/fuck all the women. The latest release will add further content for another girl.
You're welcome.

Reactions: obiwan

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
There's multiple sex scenes of Clara, the cleaning lady currently in the game. There is also some light scenes with Becca.
The cuckold content as stated before...again...and again...and again...is an entirely separate route that's not implemented yet, (you literally will click one button in one scene, and avoid it). You are automatically set on the Corruption route, where you gain a backbone via the help of your split personality and claim/steal/fuck all the women. The latest release will add further content for another girl.
You're welcome.
I really pity you guys. You are making great game with beatiful art, interesing plot and good dialouges. But because of bad marketing and making it look like cuck game on the beginning, most of the people who would be most interested in the game (ntr-hating crowd), will avoid it or shit on it.

Reactions: KillaMonka

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
making it look like cuck game on the beginning
I mean, you're right. The early versions, and even still the early part of the game does scream that. So its no wonder they get people asking that even when they put (optional) on their Patreon.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, you're right. The early versions, and even still the early part of the game does scream that. So its no wonder they get people asking that even when they put (optional) on their Patreon.
I really pity you guys. You are making great game with beatiful art, interesing plot and good dialouges. But because of bad marketing and making it look like cuck game on the beginning, most of the people who would be most interested in the game (ntr-hating crowd), will avoid it or shit on it.
The opening is definitely getting a re-write with some extra 'elaboration.'

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would also help if a lot of people weren't a bunch of lazy leechers who don't even bother to spend 5min or less doing a search on the thread/reading the OP before starting crying "cuck this, cuck that"...:poop:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes