Dec 26, 2018
just upset for not having an interracial mary scene with darnell, for the dialogue at the beginning i thought would happen... would be really really awesome

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I am currently stuck at 35.6 percent and it says I need to get the exotic panties (which I did) find a place to fap in the bathroom stall (I cant because the map is grey'd out and I cant acccess it ) and find a weight for Mary which I dont know where that is, can anyone help me?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven the writer of the game said soon so i guess in 15 days max but i'm not certain of it
The game is going through some finishing touches, where I will then hopefully get to beta test it myself and make sure everything is in order.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this teaser! Remember to support the patreon at if you want to get all the teasers early! :)
sara_teaser 2.png

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello lostraven, not sure if you're the right person to tell this to, but I have a repeatable crash with Taffy Tales v0.8.1 that appears to have stopped all progress forward.

The crash occurs when doing the second spy on Mary in the bathroom quest. It happens just after she takes out the hand-dryer and the red-colored dialog appears: (Soon we'll have to make sure she... ahh... know's what she's missing. Can't have dear Mary settle for anything but the best fuck-toy around, right?). It crashes right after that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello lostraven, not sure if you're the right person to tell this to, but I have a repeatable crash with Taffy Tales v0.8.1 that appears to have stopped all progress forward.

The crash occurs when doing the second spy on Mary in the bathroom quest. It happens just after she takes out the hand-dryer and the red-colored dialog appears: (Soon we'll have to make sure she... ahh... know's what she's missing. Can't have dear Mary settle for anything but the best fuck-toy around, right?). It crashes right after that.
Thats very unusual. Does the game just close and shut down or come up with a error code? I've never heard of this glitch before, has anyone else encountered it?

Reactions: kiribito

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
just upset for not having an interracial mary scene with darnell, for the dialogue at the beginning i thought would happen... would be really really awesome
It will probably happen in the future in another route.

Hey guys, I have no more news on the latest update.
At this point Uberpie is usually working hard at the grindstone with the final touches. Enjoy in the meanwhile the final teaser for this upcoming release. (P.s her tits are being touched up with freckles).
View attachment 232728
High quality stuff as always, a nitpick I had in some previous Mary and Clara scenes was that they looked a bit different from their busts, but this teaser is spot on.

I'm a bit confused though, I thought the patreons had voted for Mary and Tiffany mainly? I'm also interested in more Clara/Danny content.

Hope everything goes well for you guys!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It will probably happen in the future in another route.

High quality stuff as always, a nitpick I had in some previous Mary and Clara scenes was that they looked a bit different from their busts, but this teaser is spot on.

I'm a bit confused though, I thought the patreons had voted for Mary and Tiffany mainly? I'm also interested in more Clara/Danny content.

Hope everything goes well for you guys!
Ah, that part was already heavily in development prior to the poll going up. So this releases first :)

Reactions: kiro

MAugustoRZ

Jun 15, 2017
I dont really like the railed style dialog, forcing the "dark side" of the character out whenever the game wants.
hope it gets changed to a more interactive style later.

Reactions: polky

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont really like the railed style dialog, forcing the "dark side" of the character out whenever the game wants.
hope it gets changed to a more interactive style later.
While I do see your point, making it possible for many types of approaches has to have the game branch quite a bit. This is nice by itself, but with the way these games are developed, it makes the story progress in a snail pace. This is why I started to like when they focus on one approach mainly, because then the game at least gets somewhere.

Reactions: UberPie
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes