TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Wait, so I'm going to have to wait for the full version of this game before the NTR version is released?

Onloup

Aug 12, 2018
^ I agree, I think there should be two routes for this game.
1. Where you can choose to get cucked and bullied by Darrel and his friends etc.
2. The other where you cuck n fuck everyone else (This is probably the main route anyways seeing as how we're beginning to mess with Danny's mother.)

Overall though I say we just give the developers time, this is a relatively new game and they've been putting out loads of content with each patch.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I think there should be a third in which we get to fuck everyone but it's a lot less rapey as well. Having only the two extremes seems a bit, well, extreme.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
I think there should be a third in which we get to fuck everyone but it's a lot less rapey as well. Having only the two extremes seems a bit, well, extreme.
Only one character route in the game so far that involves rape. Honestly it's so nice to have a game like this that IS so extreme. Games like Summertime Saga can be super zzzzzzzzz because the writing is so vanilla.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Only one character route in the game so far that involves rape. Honestly it's so nice to have a game like this that IS so extreme. Games like Summertime Saga can be super zzzzzzzzz because the writing is so vanilla.
That's what makes me think we won't get a full NTR route. Having the current build where you're in full control over everything and then them adding a whole playthrough where you have no control seems unlikely. I'd be willing to bet the current planned NTR is really just you farming out one of "your sluts" to someone else to "see if she's worthy" or something like that, and not someone taking control of the situation from you, but I obviously don't know.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That's what makes me think we won't get a full NTR route. Having the current build where you're in full control over everything and then them adding a whole playthrough where you have no control seems unlikely. I'd be willing to bet the current planned NTR is really just you farming out one of "your sluts" to someone else to "see if she's worthy" or something like that, and not someone taking control of the situation from you, but I obviously don't know.
No, we were planning a fully separate NTR cuckolding route. You'll have control to the extent that you'll see things happening around you, and you may be 'forced' into helping the 'Bull' whether you like it or not.

There is a third 'Friendship' route planned, which is where both you and Darnell will make peace and work together. (You'll help each other score girls, not all will be shared if you don't want them too, you'll also help each other more with different various plot threads.

Before anyone starts screeching, yes, we are still on the corruption route. All the bitches belong to you.

Feb 26, 2018
^ I agree, I think there should be two routes for this game.
1. Where you can choose to get cucked and bullied by Darrel and his friends etc.
2. The other where you cuck n fuck everyone else (This is probably the main route anyways seeing as how we're beginning to mess with Danny's mother.)

Overall though I say we just give the developers time, this is a relatively new game and they've been putting out loads of content with each patch.
Problem I see with #1 is, if the main character did become a cuck it would be ironic at the least, I think, given that the demon would certainly not allow it, and he appears to be quite formidable. So MC would probably need to face the demon inside and wrest control from him, becoming dominant. Because the demon/dark side clearly has no interest in being subservient, nor does the MC really, so he wouldn't voluntarily choose this. And if he could/did overcome the demon, why would little 'ole darnell be a problem in a forced scenario?
I just don't see how that kind of cuck route fits in with this game without adding a whole bunch of stuff that will just make development take way longer, so I hope they focus on the one route we already have first until its complete.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is a third 'Friendship' route planned, which is where both you and Darnell will make peace and work together. (You'll help each other score girls, not all will be shared if you don't want them too, you'll also help each other more with different various plot threads.
Is still cant wrap my head around this. Why does two out of three of the routes have to revolve around him?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No, we were planning a fully separate NTR cuckolding route. You'll have control to the extent that you'll see things happening around you, and you may be 'forced' into helping the 'Bull' whether you like it or not.

Before anyone starts screeching, yes, we are still on the corruption route. All the bitches belong to you.
Thanks for the official word, it's always nice hearing from devs.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is still cant wrap my head around this. Why does two out of three of the routes have to revolve around him?
Others routes are in discussion/or have been discussed, but at this time these three are the only confirmed routes. I'm not really a liberty to say much more than that I'm afraid.

As for the route itself there isn't much to say, (as I haven't actually written anything for it yet). I'm fairly confident I can write a satisfying tale that won't just be you and Darnell tag teaming every single girl. (That would be lame). Though again, not at liberty to say much more than that.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017

So far I am enjoying the "All the bitches belong to you," route. I agree with someone above that it's a bit extreme, more so than I would ordinarily like, but it's nice to have a change of pace.

I can say now there's no way I would ever play the get cucked route. In theory I don't mind having an in game friend that I'll share a bitch or two with, but Darnell is definitely not the guy that I would do that with. I absolutely despise Darnell, so if he is the, "team up to fuck all the bitches" friend, I would not play that route either.

So all that said. Thank you very much for working on the one route that interests me first. Very much looking forward to more.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes