kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
So far I am enjoying the "All the bitches belong to you," route. I agree with someone above that it's a bit extreme, more so than I would ordinarily like, but it's nice to have a change of pace.

I can say now there's no way I would ever play the get cucked route. In theory I don't mind having an in game friend that I'll share a bitch or two with, but Darnell is definitely not the guy that I would do that with. I absolutely despise Darnell, so if he is the, "team up to fuck all the bitches" friend, I would not play that route either.

So all that said. Thank you very much for working on the one route that interests me first. Very much looking forward to more.
Well, it's up to the devs to make Darnell likeable for said route, they may be able to pull it off. Other than that I really like the "extremeness" of this game, sets it aside frim the stream of ordinary vanilla shit.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, wish I could give much of an update. I sent over the last of the re-draft stuff the other day, (for the final scene), Haven't been in contact since however, so can't give much more information. Will let you know more ASAP.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
any chance someone can provide the version with ntr, its what got me interested in this game when i heard it
If you read just one page back you will see that it was discussed that only the route that does not include ntr is being worked on right now, and that a separate ntr route and a third tag-team route are planned later. Patience is a virtue.

Jan 1, 2018
If you read just one page back you will see that it was discussed that only the route that does not include ntr is being worked on right now, and that a separate ntr route and a third tag-team route are planned later. Patience is a virtue.

Got it.
I dont mind waiting as long the product is good and the ntr feel natural altough i dont mind the protagonist being hit a peg or two in that route.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Any news on incest patch? For fucks sake, i'm even gonna becoma a patreon! I thought that Milf in Time gonna be my first patreon project, but if Taffy Tales gets incest patch, count me first!

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, it's up to the devs to make Darnell likeable for said routes, they may be able to pull it off. Other than that I really like the "extremeness" of this game, sets it aside of the stream of ordinary vanilla shit.
Him being not likable is kind of the point of the ntr route. For friendship route he would have to change a bit.

Reactions: Aton

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Any news on incest patch? For fucks sake, i'm even gonna becoma a patreon! I thought that Milf in Time gonna be my first patreon project, but if Taffy Tales gets incest patch, count me first!
Only way it will get an incest patch is if, either, a modder adds one, or the dev does AFTER the games full release.

Reactions: Dsandr

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Found a pretty severe glitch that has prevented progress for the last quarter of content. Hopefully it can all be fixed relatively quickly.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes