deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Its a crime that the latest update hasn't been posted yet!
Yes, it's a crime that something you didn't pay for, but others did, isn't immediately available for you. Boohoo.

Uhh we honestly just expect you guys to share and get the link one way or another, this is a pirating site after all. The only thing we ask is that you support the patreon if you want or (hopefully) leave a nice review.
Works for me, I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes (especially when I saw that you didn't seem like you wanted anyone to post pre-8.1 versions). Now, that I have your ok, here it is: (Windows).

arar

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, it's a crime that something you didn't pay for, but others did, isn't immediately available for you. Boohoo.

Works for me, I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes (especially when I saw that you didn't seem like you wanted anyone to post pre-8.1 versions). Now, that I have your ok, here it is: (Windows).
I think people that complain about not getting the game right away when they don't pay for it are dumb, but I think this site is a great way to encourage people to actually support the creators and the ones that cant support are like 16 year old kids that don't have a job lol.

Reactions: deluges and Konius

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I think people that complain about not getting the game right away when they don't pay for it are dumb, but I think this site is a great way to encourage people to actually support the creators and the ones that cant support are like 16 year old kids that don't have a job lol.
Absolutely, I wouldn't be a Patreon to any games on here if it weren't for the ability to actually get them from here and play them first. That's the thing about piracy that's lost on a lot of people, sure, you have people who just want things for free, but you're also going to get people who want to support what you're doing because it's awesome.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Ah code only works starting a new game. I tried it at the load a save "Press to Unlock". Lets you name characters and enter cheat. Code doesn't work there but maybe it's a new feature to play new content only?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Ah code only works starting a new game. I tried it at the load a save "Press to Unlock". Lets you name characters and enter cheat. Code doesn't work there but maybe it's a new feature to play new content only?
ohhhh, thank you!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes