Randeza

May 16, 2018
was wondering will a walkthrough be added to the game? or does it have a walkthrough?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Seems like this version bugged with 2 items. I have done trough beginning all the stuff, stuck at giving lingerie for clara and meeting sara at evening after get the candles. I have buyed lingerie from shop but it not in inventory (empty field), same with candles.
Not sure whats happened with the lingerie. The candles are the first item, check the Principals office to find the second.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Bugged. Evenings automatically turn to Night after like 10 seconds. Sara is not at the classroom at evening when giving candles. Also no Mary content
The winners of the poll are coming soon, this release was already well in the pipeline before the poll went up. Mary's content will be collosal in size.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Alright, 100% complete. Great update! Sara was an amazing character. Very enjoyable finding someone as perverse as the MC. Only criticism was the final dinner scene was pretty anticlimactic to end the episode/update on. Figured we'd get one more "tutoring" session. Can't wait to return to existing characters like Becca and Clara, but it looks like we're getting a "family" update next? Which is fine, I'd just like to see one or two storylines carried through to near completion. I think almost all of these stories are deigned to tie together towards the end game, so they can't really be 100% complete.

Also it'd be nice if the everyday repeatable dialogue you have with characters like becca, sara, and clara progressed with their courruption. Wish sara would have more to say than "go eat mozzerella sticks" after all that has happened.

Once again keep up the great work @UberPie @lostraven !

Edit: Also wanted to add I experienced zero buggs during a complete playthrough. Every build has been completely stable, at least in my experience. Will continue to support this project, just at the $5 tier.

Reactions: lostraven

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Alright. The update was awesome. Love me some Sara. I'm also happy that the scene gallery is working now. You know. For you know lol

Reactions: lostraven

there

Nov 23, 2016
So, does anyone know how to play from the last save file. I do not want to continue all over again.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
The save file is locked as mentioned. Tried every code that was written i nthe thread, didn't work. I guess it's something new.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes