RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is Uber locking the code to be able to play from where the last build left off as a Patreon reward? Essentially profiting because he doesn't have save compatibility yet?

Reactions: Thic1943

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So is Uber locking the code to be able to play from where the last build left off as a Patreon reward? Essentially profiting because he doesn't have save compatibility yet?
I believe everyone has been having technical issues with the code, including the patrons, try 'unocap'.

Is there even sex scenes with Danny in this game?
Danny will get his content soon.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven So when is the intro rewrite coming along?
The re-write was not a overhaul redraft.
The 2 main changes were:
A.) A small but subtle change where you physically intervene and save Becca, rather than just verbally yell something. (I felt it added more to the MC).
B.) The MC now collapses following the crash, and while delirious in hospital, the Evil MC introduces himself properly. It pretty much establishes where the Corruption story is going, so people don't get confused.

Reactions: -Hex-

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
The unlock feature in the save menu doesn't work. You have to select new game and put the code there to get it to work.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know if he added NTR yet? If not, someone should remove the NTR tag. If there's no NTR by now there probably never will be.
There will be NTR.
The corruption route will feature a lot of Netori
The 'Cuckold' route is not yet developed.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
i dont have that save at 1 that allows me to put the code in to get to the new content, any idea why

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven If i may ask, what will the next update will feature? If i am not mistaken the there was a poll about it?
The next 3 updates will all heavily feature the main winners of the polls. Some of the winners will have an individual focus, while others may be combined with other winners. The updates will (hopefully) be even larger than this one.
-Clara
-Becca
-Mary
-Tiffany

We're very ambitious in where we want to take this game, we intend to make it one of the best available.
I'll probably talk more in-depth about things soon etc.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes