AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
got the candle and spare key for sara but it still says i need them for sara. I've tried talking to her throughout the day but nothing seems to work. Is it bugged or did I just miss a simple step?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Did you know pressing the map while in city view takes you to your bedroom? The more you know

edit: Oops I lied, I guess it only takes you to the room you were last in. There realllly needs to be a room button (unless i've gone full retard and there already is one)

P.S This updates great

Apr 14, 2018
The next 3 updates will all heavily feature the main winners of the polls. Some of the winners will have an individual focus, while others may be combined with other winners. The updates will (hopefully) be even larger than this one.
-Clara
-Becca
-Mary
-Tiffany

We're very ambitious in where we want to take this game, we intend to make it one of the best available.
I'll probably talk more in-depth about things soon etc.
hey, your game is very nice

Reactions: kiro and lostraven

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The next 3 updates will all heavily feature the main winners of the polls. Some of the winners will have an individual focus, while others may be combined with other winners. The updates will (hopefully) be even larger than this one.
-Clara
-Becca
-Mary
-Tiffany

We're very ambitious in where we want to take this game, we intend to make it one of the best available.
I'll probably talk more in-depth about things soon etc.
Shouldn't aim for being one of the best around, and compare yourself to other games. Just make the art you want to make, and make it the best you can do. Either way, we'll love it all the same if you continue to put your passion into it :D

Reactions: kiro and lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Shouldn't aim for being one of the best around, and compare yourself to other games. Just make the art you want to make, and make it the best you can do. Either way, we'll love it all the same if you continue to put your passion into it :D
Heh, Uberpie's the Artist/Main dev. We got a lot of passion for this project. I'm nearly done writing for the first Mega update, I'm hoping it's going to be better than all of the other updates combined. I'm very proud of it.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I asked the uploader of Windows version for the Mac version, he didn't reply, so went on research and found it on SVSComics.

0.9.2a Mac version

Meru's Doggy

May 17, 2018
I came for the "female domination" tag, I was really disappointed in the content for it, the "male domination" tag would be better for this game...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes