lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just a quick question, is the NTR preventable with ingame choices or is it a skip scene sort of thing, haven't played this since 0.4 or something like that but I'm still somewhat interested in the game (at least the art).
It's an entirely separate route. Darnell will 'try' get with some of the girls on the corruption route, but you'll always screw him over. In the cuckold route however he'll make you and everyone his slut/bitch.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
It's an entirely separate route. Darnell will 'try' get with some of the girls on the corruption route, but you'll always screw him over. In the cuckold route however he'll make you and everyone his slut/bitch.
So the good way of avoidable ;), thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: lostraven

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@lostraven Considering that there's 5 pages of people asking where the ruler is, at this point, could you maybe bring that up to uber? Maybe add that its in your home on the tasks page?

Reactions: lostraven

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Not sure if I'm missing something here but I went through the game from the beginning, and got to a point where there's no new quest and I can't seem to trigger anything else to happen, but I still have gallery bits missing and all but one of the 0.9.x scenes in the gallery are still blank. The only one there is Darnell groping the teacher that one time.

I tried using that unocap code to try and just start from new content but the code won't work either.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
unocap

is oddly not working for me. Tried from Load Game - unlock and new game.

Edit: Nm... weird rebooted and worked. ty.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The balance of tastes is not too bad for sure, but still netorare (as revenge of Becca, for example) would be much better. Chary progress means chary bonus.

Reactions: deluges

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
so lovely characters, especially mommy got that japanese "big sis" personality makes things so exciting she's just... sooo my favourite.
updates so short or maybe because the game is too good ?:p
looking forward for the next actions

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Stooooop adding more shit, and start focusing on some actual sex, my god.
Who cares about new characters, when all we get to do is talk with them a couple of times, run an errand and then never interact with the characters again.
I love the fact of more characters, but it's a waste when there's nothing to do with them.
Start adding some "content". I feel like the game has a bunch of frames, but no filling in the frames.
Love the art tho, keep it up.
what kind of monkey are you?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Um to the developer, your game is a little over the top, it's very rapey, That said please please please get someone to work your translations, I would be happy to help you with this, even though your game isn't 100% to my tastes. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking your art amigo, just you need a good translation, and maybe a code editor, copy editor.... I encountered quite a few issues, and that said I'd love to help and talk to you about some of the issues.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes