deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Um to the developer, your game is a little over the top, it's very rapey, That said please please please get someone to work your translations, I would be happy to help you with this, even though your game isn't 100% to my tastes. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking your art amigo, just you need a good translation, and maybe a code editor, copy editor.... I encountered quite a few issues, and that said I'd love to help and talk to you about some of the issues.
...pretty sure they know how rapey the game is since they made it. The fact that the MC's repressed sexual desires are taking him over would lend well to that behavior.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
The next 3 updates will all heavily feature the main winners of the polls. Some of the winners will have an individual focus, while others may be combined with other winners. The updates will (hopefully) be even larger than this one.
-Clara
-Becca
-Mary
-Tiffany

We're very ambitious in where we want to take this game, we intend to make it one of the best available.
I'll probably talk more in-depth about things soon etc.
And it's clearly visible the work you guys put to make it happen so. It's just a constant amaze to watch how you manage to deliver each update maintaining a decent amount of content(a true example on this regard) without damaging its extraordinary quality in the process.

Not to mention the overall game structure avoids itself from becoming a cluster fuck as it is enlarged by every new release. New content does not confusely pile up; there are no unnecesary quest steps that leads to nothing; no fucking around the map with a slow af mini, going robotically from one place to another to observe vacous, dull content that acts as a mere excuse to justify some filling, and only adds complexity and frustration to the game, worsening as the game progresses. There is an actual sense of achievment on each stage of the quest(of looking the story actually unfolds itself), by how rapid transitions between scenaries are, and mainly, on how masterly they are executed, in a perfect combination of clean, direct interfaces, inmersive, precise dialogue and, well, the beyond amazing art. There might be some inconsistencies between character's development, specially at the beggining, but that's, i figure, natural on this early state of the game.

So, in short, great work.

Reactions: lostraven
D

Deleted member 482284

Whats the code for getting all the scenes in v8.1?
I know unocap is for v9.1, does anyone know for the previous version?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is the janitor lady still being treated monstrous without deserving it or has that been changed?
I mean she still is in the beginning, but she ends up liking it so I guess that makes it ok? Yeah I'm not too huge of a fan of it either, but it works for a corruption route. I still to this day don't know why the devs would do a friendship route before more of a vanilla route. Makes no sense to me.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I mean she still is in the beginning, but she ends up liking it so I guess that makes it ok? Yeah I'm not too huge of a fan of it either, but it works for a corruption route. I still to this day don't know why the devs would do a friendship route before more of a vanilla route. Makes no sense to me.
I quite like blackmail routes but she did nothing to really deserve it, as for corruption that's nice too but man is this one brutal. I'm hesitant to check out the update because of it.

Reactions: deluges

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I quite like blackmail routes but she did nothing to really deserve it, as for corruption that's nice too but man is this one brutal. I'm hesitant to check out the update because of it.
I mean this update is still along the same blackmail as the other, just toned down a bit. You steal Sara's drugs after she gets groped by Darnell (Urgh), and become her dealer.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Sure, but that's the general idea imposed in the beginning "they're saying no, but their bodies are saying yes". I think, for me, it's just how fast it went from her thinking you're a "nice boy", to, actually, no, you're a complete monster. Maybe I'm just a fan of slower burning corruption than aggressive sexual assaulter, ha.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
"Deserve" is a tricky word to use there since that implies that some women just deserve to be sexually assaulted, which, no. She's just painted as a "pathetic" woman, but I liked her a lot, I thought she was kind and felt bad for her... then I felt really bad for her.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
"Deserve" is a tricky word to use there since that implies that some women just deserve to be sexually assaulted, which, no. She's just painted as a "pathetic" woman, but I liked her a lot, I thought she was kind and felt bad for her... then I felt really bad for her.
Well yeah fair enough, by "deserve" I meant if it's a horrible bitch then sure, go for it. But like you said, she's painte as this sad woman who treats you really nicely so it comes across as extra horrible and unwarranted to me.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I mean this could kind of expose a huge problem with this game, the routes themselves. It seems to me that you have little choice overall. You choose to stay on the corruption path, get cuckolded, or be friends with Darnell. But what if you want to have a regular relationship with Clara, but you want to let Darnell (For whatever reason) have Sara? Player choice overall seems kind of limited.

I mean I could very well be wrong here, but that's what seems to be going on.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I mean this could kind of expose a huge problem with this game, the routes themselves. It seems to me that you have little choice overall. You choose to stay on the corruption path, get cuckolded, or be friends with Darnell. But what if you want to have a regular relationship with Clara, but you want to let Darnell (For whatever reason) have Sara? Player choice overall seems kind of limited.

I mean I could very well be wrong here, but that's what seems to be going on.
It says in the beginning that you don't have any real choices, which, narrative-wise, makes some sense. You are getting corrupted yourself, so the nice part of you is no longer making the decisions... with that in mind, there are also times that nice Peter decides not to do certain things, so who knows! I agree that having some say in the story would be nice.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It says in the beginning that you don't have any real choices, which, narrative-wise, makes some sense. You are getting corrupted yourself, so the nice part of you is no longer making the decisions... with that in mind, there are also times that nice Peter decides not to do certain things, so who knows! I agree that having some say in the story would be nice.
If that is true, which I don't actually know, I'll be honest I have to skip the beginning part every time because of Beccas harassment, they should have just made a kinetic novel and called it a day. You can choose how we get corrupted, but not who and how it happens to? Yeah I don't get it, but maybe it's just that type of game I guess.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes