Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
It's really funny to see the people complaining about MC doing evil deeds in the game about corruption. It's pretty refreshing to see a semi-realistic scenario not a situation where when card board cut villians do some actions they are portrayed as morally disgusting and - when MC do it - it's somewhat toned down and justifable to make player feel morally comfortable with commiting sexual assault. I hope that game stay what it is and don't get ruined by moralfaging of playerbase.
I hope but I don't belive it. It will get ruined.
Couldn't have said it better.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Gawd damn! What the fawk is all these developers problem? I'm so sick of having to restart games over because previous saves don't work. Why the fawk even use saves for a game if they don't SAVE??? Once again you've turned another decent game into a repetitive "restart factory". Sorry, ya lost my support. I'm done starting games over again time after time due to piss poor planning on the dev's behalf.

Reactions: HarryHill99

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
NTR? To the trash.
You'll have to explain to me where exactly is the NTR content cause in this release only the corruption path is available :whistle:

Gawd damn! What the fawk is all these developers problem? I'm so sick of having to restart games over because previous saves don't work. Why the fawk even use saves for a game if they don't SAVE???
You can use the locked save to play only the new content, code is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
You'll have to explain to me where exactly is the NTR content cause in this release only the corruption path is available :whistle:

You can use the locked save to play only the new content, code is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No thanks. I wanted to pick up where I left off the last time after having to restart all over again, for the 2nd time.

U

User_32285

I'm legit curious why you would play a game that has NTR as a tag, and then clutch your delicate pearls over the fact that it has NTR and then give it a one star review because of it.... why the hell would you play it in the first place if it bothers you so much? Don't say the "art" because if you're that outraged by NTR you'd have enough common sense to play one of the countless other games that doesn't include it.
The NTR turned me off when I first played it, but since there's the MEGA WARNING on the first page that the NTR was sanitized into it's own corner I'll get this game a try again.

I'm enough of a loser IRL, I don't need to be a loser in my fantasies too!
Don't feed the trolls please :)

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Are old saves not working? Trying to work an old save so I don't have to restart my game
I haven't tried it, but from what I've read someone say you can use the code unocap, I think that's what it is, and it unlocks a save that allows you to resume the game from the start of the new content in this version. Maybe read back a few pages on this thread.

Reactions: triscuits

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
This game's protagonist reminds me of the film: Me, Myself & Irene.
A split personality formed due to the treatment he got through the years without acting upon it but both the mc and his split personality are able to talk among themselves along with both being aware what they do, they share eachother's suffering, pain and pleasure.

To me this so called 'evil-side' is nothing more but him being fed up with his surroundings and taking a more 'active' role to counteract it and actually change it to a more preferable treatment. A side of him that actually admits what he wants to himself even though the way he was raised discouraged it, resulting in him denying it and argueing with himself which goes as far as cursing himself and making him do things he wouldn't dare on his own.

Reactions: lostraven

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
A split personality formed due to the treatment he got through the years without acting upon it but both the mc and his split personality are able to talk among themselves along with both being aware what they do, they share eachother's suffering, pain and pleasure.

To me this so called 'evil-side' is nothing more but him being fed up with his surroundings and taking a more 'active' role to counteract it and actually change it to a more preferable treatment. A side of him that actually admits what he wants to himself even though the way he was raised discouraged it, resulting in him denying it and argueing with himself which goes as far as cursing himself and making him do things he wouldn't dare on his own.
Wow, this is... one take, sure. It's curious that you'd put evil-side in quotations when he is legitimately performing evil actions, but if you need to justify it to yourself to keep playing it, you do you.

I have no issues with how Peter conducts himself (on the whole), but trying to "humanize" him is a fucking stretch.

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
Wow, this is... one take, sure. It's curious that you'd put evil-side in quotations when he is legitimately performing evil actions, but if you need to justify it to yourself to keep playing it, you do you.

I have no issues with how Peter conducts himself (on the whole), but trying to "humanize" him is a fucking stretch.
Haha, oh it's just a thought. In the movie the evil personality did some fucked up shit as well. I just got reminded of that.

Other question though: Did the creator made a comment on how he plans to make the game endings? Like the 'good' or 'bad' endings (depending on what your preferences are) or are there perhaps more character based endings?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

It's slightly ambiguous the nature of the split personality. There's a strong element of it being a repressed psyche following from years of abuse, but the other personality does think independently as well, so it is its own 'character.'

That's not to say both personalities won't change and develop over the course of the game.

Reactions: deluges
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes